CHAPTER 4

LISA'S POV

"How's Jennie?" Jisoo asked with a worried face.

"She's okay. I'm glad I wasn't too late or else her heart could've stopped beating"

-FLASHBACK-

Jennie's surely freaking mad at me right now. I've been gone for an hour. I can already imagine her dumpling like face with a very long devil's horn. I can't believe someone's bossing me around now. I'm such a pitiful being.

I slowly opened the door when I arrived only to find out that nobody is around. Weird. Jisoo told me that Jennie's waiting for me but there's no trace of a witch here. Woah. She even left her phone open? Ahah! This is my chance to find out what she's possibly hiding.

Let's see...

"What's this?" I was taken aback with what I've read. It was a text message from an unrestricted number. This could be just a spam, right? Jennie won't go there on her own. NO FREAKING WAY! But knowing her, SHE PROBABLY WENT THERE!

I immediately rushed to go to the stock room. Good thing I always wear sneakers at work. This makes me do my tasks comfortably.

"Yah, where are you going?" Chaeng asked when she saw me running towards her direction.

"To the old stock room!" I saw Chaeng ran after me. I hope nothing bad happens to her. Damn that girl! She's making me worry!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I told her not to be reckless but she's so hard-headed!" said the teary-eyed Jisoo.

"Chaeng is with her in the private room. I should go and call her parents."

"No. Don't do that. Jennie won't like it."

"Why not? It's her parents."

"Just don't. Her father would be in shock and he might really force Jennie to retire from this industry this time."

She's right. Maybe it is a bad idea to inform her parents. They might be worried sick about Jennie and it could lead to her early retirement.

"O-okay. I'll do as you say."

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up with a mild headache. I was in a white room. Where could this place be? This is too fancy to be a hospital. Wait...am I dead?! No way. I'm too young to die. I tried to sit and move my hand but I suddenly felt a sting.

"Easy..that needle might hurt you if you'll swing your hand like that", Chaeng said while munching some crackers.

"How did I get here?"

"Lisa saw you at the old stock room. You were almost out of breath but then she gave you a mouth to-Opps!" Rosé immediately covered her mouth. It's not what I think it is right? NO WAYYY! Damn it! My first kiss! She stole it! How can she! Urghhhh!

"W-what I'm t-trying to s-say is that.." she cleared her throat before she continued speaking "she brought you h-here. This is their hospital. You're safer here."

"Did you just say 'their hospital'?"

"No! I m-mean, her friend's hospital"

"Tell me the truth or else... I'll tell everybody who you really are" I hope this works. Pressuring someone works effectively in movies.

"N-no! I'll tell you what really happened."

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Lisa will really despise me now that I've told Jennie about her real identity. I don't know if Jennie is mad either. I just can't read her expression. Arghhhh. This is driving me crazy! I must be out of my mind for giving in to her childish threat. What's done is done. I should stop stressing myself over it. Right. I should think about what should I have for dinner!