CHAPTER 5

LISA'S POV

"Back there...on the stage...was it really...you?"

It's already 2 in the morning and we just wrapped up the show an hour ago but I'm still here inside my car with Jennie Kim who is currently interrogating me. What the hell am I thinking when I went up there and performed? I must be really crazy! I just exposed myself for pete's sake!

"Do you think I have a clone?"

"Lalisa Manoban," she said in a serious tone "who are you, really?"

Didn't she know about me already? I thought Chaeng told her everything. What's her deal?

"I'm the daughter of the chairman of LM Entertainment?"

"I know that"

"I came from New York"

"I know that"

"I only did this manager thing because I'm desperate to go back to where I belong"

"I know that"

"You already know everything then why are you still asking me?!"

"Tell me, what do you do in New York?"

"I'm a mentor of some big artists in this industry, but only outside Asia"

"But based on the fan's reaction, your face is quite famous"

"That's probably because I sometimes perform with the artists that I handle, and I'm a brand ambassador"

"Ahh. I see" right after saying that, she motioned to open the car's door. We are actually in front of her house. Her driver had taken a month-long absence because he needed to take good care of her wife that's why I'm always driving Jennie home.

"Hey, that's it?!"

"Yeah. I was just curious, that's all"

Woahhhh. That's it? She's not even going to thank me?! Seriously? After ALL that I've done?!

"Jennie-yah" I surprised myself when I suddenly grabbed her arm. She also looked at me as if she didn't expect such gesture from me.

"W-what?"

"Aren't you forgetting something? You know...after all that I did for you?"

I guess she's not getting it. She seemed confused. I just want a 'thank you', is it too hard to grasp?

"What did I forget?"

"Something like a...how should I say this? Uhmmmm...a kind gesture-" I was startled when she pulled me toward her direction then she quickly planted a kiss on my cheek. What did she just do?! And why can't I move nor speak?! This isn't me being aloof in front of a woman, right? What the hell! Lisa! Pull yourself together!

"Is this it?" she said in a mischievous sexy tone.

Yah! What's happening to me? Why am I being like this? No... I'm losing it.

Jennie was about to get out of the car when I pressed her back on the seat,

"I swear, you'll regret this" after I said those words, the next thing I knew was that I was already kissing her! I did it gently at first, I was trying to savor this momentum. I was also trying to sense if Jennie will withdraw from this sensual moment but, SHE DIDN'T! She slowly responded to my kisses, smoothly as if we were just grooving with the synchronized beating of our hearts which was rapid and loud.

It's the first time that I've felt so much—THIS MUCH. It's the first time that I thirst for something and this girl quenched that need. It's the first time that I listened to what my heart dictates me to do. And all I know is that at this moment, I only hoped for the night to go longer. At this point in time, I have realized one thing—

I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH JENNIE KIM!