Chapter 7

I got up and checked some of my social media. First I went to Twitter. There were tons of comments about me being adopted by Brendon and Sarah. Mostly hate comments. Then I went to facebook. Some of my friends and teachers were concerned asking how I was doing after the incident. I replied to some of them and almost instantly after I responded to Ms Caroline she requested a video call with me. I accepted.

"Hey, Girly. How are you holding up after what happened?" She asked. "Good. I'm safe now." I assured her. "That's good. I also heard you're gonna be staying with the lead singer of the band. Are you going to ask if you can come back to school?" She asked. " I'm not sure how well that would work with me being in LA now and school is all the way back in Ohio, but I can always ask." I said. "Cool. Well I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You can call me anytime. Bye." Ms Caroline said before hanging up.

I get dressed, grab my phone and headed downstairs. Sarah was cooking breakfast, Brendon was doing an Instagram livestream and Zack was watching the dogs that were outside from the window. "Hey. What's up?" Sarah asked me after she caught my glance. I gave her a thumbs up. I stood there spacing out, and finger tapping my thumb with my left hand and clenched my wright fist. I hadn't even noticed he was standing in front of me until he asked me if I was okay. I responded by punching him in the face. "Hey kiddo. Calm down. I just want to help." Brendon said backing up. "I'm sorry. I just need space." I apologize. "That's okay. Do you want to go sit on the couch and watch some TV?" Brendon asked. I nodded and went and sat on the couch.

After Zack let the dogs in he came over and watched TV with me. I had put on Madea Family Funeral. "So when am I going to go to school?" I asked him. "I believe after we finnish world tour. I think you will be coming with us." he told me. "Do I have an option about going?" I asked. "Since Sarah is going with us that means you have to come with us, but don't stress about it. It's not happening for two weeks." Zack assured me. We watched the movie until Sarah had told us that Breakfast was ready.

"Thanks for this Sarah. It looks amazing." I complimented. It was a veggie omelet with berries and toast on the side. Just like yesterday everyone ate theirs quickly while I ate mine slowly. Once I finished I rinsed my plate off and put it in the dishwasher and headed upstairs.

I read for a little bit until Zack and Brendon came to my doorway. "Some of the guys and their families came over. Do you want to go on a walk with us or stay here with Sarah and the girls?" Brendon asked. "I would rather stay here." I told him. "Okay see you later." He said.

I went downstairs to find Sarah Talking to Breezy and Jenna. "Hey, Pumpkin. Come sit with us." Sarah had offered, patting the spot on the couch that was between her and Breezy. I went over and sat down. "How do you like living with Brendon and Sarah?" Breezy asked me. "I feel like I got along with Dallon better, but It's fine I guess." I said. "Well maybe after the tour you could come spend a couple days. I'm sure Sarah and B wouldn't mind that." Breezy told me.

There was some silence as the three sipped their wine. "Hey, Charlie. When is your birthday?"

Sarah asked me. "January twenty-first." I said. "That's close isn't it?" Sarah said. "Like five more months." Jenna stated. "I've never really celebrated my birthday, though." I said. "Well maybe you can this time." Breezy said. "And you'll finally get to celebrate your first Christmas." Sarah spoke. "Christmas isn't really the best time for me. The eighteenth of December is when the incident with my brother happened." I told her. "Are you okay thinking about this?" Sarah asked. I just nodded and quietly exited the room to go to my room. I wasn't fine thinking about it.

A/N

I won't be posting for a minute as I am going on vacation. My parents say I will be gone for about 2 and a half weeks. I will be back though. I promise. See you soon!