Chapter 8

I sat in my room crying for what felt like hours. I wanted my brother back. I wanted him to be holding me while we watched movies together. I wanted his comforting words of him telling me that everything was going to be okay. Things were far from okay right now. Ever since that day Breezy, Sarah and Jenna brought it up that was all I could think about. We were supposed to be leaving today, but I had gotten no sleep the night before.

Brendon came to my room. "Hey, kiddo. Are you- Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. I was just thinking. My thoughts were getting the better of me." I said. "That's understandable. Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded, getting up and grabbing my bags and wiping the tears from my face. I followed Brendon downstairs to Sarah and we all walked to the car where Zack was waiting for us.

I got in the back of the car with Sarah and Brendon got in the passenger's seat. "So the plan is that we are going to go to Australia first going to Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth. That will take about a week. Next we'll go to The UK to finnish off the tour and we'll go to Manchester, London, Liverpool, and finnish off at Leeds. That will take about three weeks" Zack explained. I leaned my head against the cold window.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Sarah shaking my knee. "We're here, pumpkin." She said softly. I rubbed my eyes and got out. I went to get my bags from the back, but Zack got them before I did. "Thanks." I said. "No problem kid." He said. We walked in and found the rest of the guys. "Hey, kiddo." Joe said, ruffling my hair. "I got you guys a coffee." Pete said. He handed a coffee to Brendon, Sarah and I. I gave him a look that told him I was grateful for the coffee and took a sip of it.

We all boarded the plane and I got a middle seat next to Dallon who was on the outside and Josh who had a window seat. I had never been on a plane so I was really anxious. I bounced my leg at a really fast speed. "Hey, Charlie. You'll be fine." Dallon comforted me. Then the plane started taking off and I got really scared. I let a couple tears fall. Dallon pulled me into a side hug and stroked my hair. "It's going to be okay." He told me I ended up crying myself to sleep.

Dallon woke me up to tell me that the plane had landed and it was time to get off. We all got off and met up at the car. I got a seat in the car next to Tyler and Pete. I got a window seat this time. To occupy myself for the ten minute drive to the hotel I checked my social media. Ever since Brendon announced that he and Sarah had adopted me a bunch of fans had followed my socials so I had a crap ton of followers. One of my friends from back home (Ally) had found it surreal that had happened to me. When we got to the hotel we all got our stuff from the van and got together in the lobby after getting our room keys. It was Pete and Patrick in a room together, Josh and Tyler, Kenny and Dan, Brendon Sarah and I, Andy and Joe, and Dallon and Zack.

I went to the room with the number that was on the card. I got there just a little bit before Brendon and Sarah did. I called the bed closest to the window so that I could control the room temperature. I sat my bags at the foot of the bed. "We have to go to soundcheck in fifteen minutes. Do you want to come?" Brendon asked. "No thanks. I'm going to stay here and sleep." I told him. "Okay. Text one of us if you need anything. You have everyone's numbers, right?" He trailed. I shook my head. He motioned for me to hand him my phone so that he could put all the guys' numbers in. Once he was done doing that he handed it back before he and Sarah left.

I turned on some music and wrote in my jornal for a little bit before I decided that I stank. I got my shower stuff out of my bag and some comfortable clothes out of the other and headed to the bathroom. I turned the tap to a temperature that I liked and got in. Once I was done I got dressed and dried my hair. After I was done in the bathroom I layed down on my bed and turned on the TV. Brendon Texted me around six that if I wanted to I could order a pizza and told me where he had an extra credit card that he and Sarah had left for me in case I needed food. I ordered a pizza and ate two slices and put the rest in the fridge. By the time I finished it was late so I headed off to bed.

A/N

I know I'm supposed to be on vaca right now, but we aren't really doing anything today and it's raining and I'm really bored, so I thought I would take some time to post something.