Escape

Alicia

"Flight 1480 , is now officially cancelled due to the rain storm which is heading our way." the lady on the intercom said from inside the airport.

 "Are you kidding me ?! That storm's not coming until next week." I yelled standing in front of a flight attendant who was waiting in front of baggage claim with us

"Well it looks like it came early ! You're not the only one dissapointed !" she yelled back at me grabbing her bags

I'm not too young to whoop a 30 something year old's ass . 

Jas : " Calm down it was never that real Ali." 

"What are we gonna do now ?! There's nothing to do here !" I said walking towards the parking lot.

Millen:"It could be worse , we could be stuck at an airport that's far from home." 

" Shut up , that's the obvious point. We don't want to be anywhere near home!" I said pulling my suit case towards the car

Ke :"We could stay at my house. The beach is my backyard." 

"Is that something your proud of ? Cause the beach is our backyard's too." 

Millen:"Fuck up with that attitude shit." 

"Did I ask you ?!" I said turning around to face him in my seat.

Millen:"No but I told you." 

"But I didn't ask. Don't start acting like the asshole you really are all of a sudden because nobody wants to be stuck on an island with you !"

Millen:"Oh word ?!" 

"Hell yeah, I'm speaking facts over here your just plain talking bull that I could care less about."

Jas:" Anyway ! I think we should go to Ke's house . We always have fun there."

Ke:"We could probly drive up to Venice or something. Or to the pier."

"The pier has hot boys . Venice has shirtless boys. I'm in." I beamed smiling extra hard .

Millen:"The thirst is critical. You need some water ?" He said , i'm assuming he's referring to me.

"No but you might need some medication to get over your desperateness. You should be the last one talking bout thirst . The thirst is real over here. Maybe we need to drop him off at the water tower."

Millen:"You know what your problem is?"

"Yeah, I'm looking at it."

Millen:"Your jealous ."

"Jealous of what exactly? That we all can't have big heads like you?" I heard Jas snicker

Millen:"Your just jealous because Ross showed up at my house and you left before you could see what would've happened next."

"Let me guess , you catched her disease ?"

He let out a dark chuckle , then went back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

Jas:"Good , we're here." she said opening the car door. 

"Can we just leave the bags in the car for now ? I'm not changing."

Ke:" I guess . But what are we gonna do now ? I'm already bored."

"We just got here !" 

Jas:" Foam."

"Foam ?" Ke & I said in unison

Jas:"Yeah, foam. Remember those parties we used to go to that had the foam all over the floor ?"