"just keep it on the down low said nobody is supposed to know.."

E P I L O G U E
Nicole
"I'm on my way man ." Juel talked into his phone before hanging up. "Can't believe this shit." He mumbled
"What happened ?" I asked as he made a u-turn .
"Man , Alicia got shot."
Good , Allen did what I wanted .
"Oh my gosh really?" I said pretending to be concerned .
"Yeah ." He said pressing hard on the gas pedal .
We got to the hospital within minutes and Juel didn't even wait on me to get out the car before rushing out .
"Is she ok ?" I heard Juel ask Riley as I made my way over .
I stood beside Juel , glancing at Lelina . She looked at me blankly , then sighed.
"She's stable. Kemani & Codeine are in there with her." He told us .
Juel nodded , "I guess I'll wait." He took a seat .
I sat beside him , in my thoughts .
A few minutes later Kemani & Codeine came out .
Codeine looked like a mess , mascara all smudged on her face as it looked sort of red. Kemani's eyes were red too , you could tell they were crying.
"How is she ?" Ms.Sutton asked
"She's breathing. I just - just hate seeing her like this." Kemani sighed sitting beside her .
"God will heal her , I know he will ." She assured him .
Then it got silent , a comfortable one that I just had to ruin 😈
"I think I'll go see her now." I said making them all look at me .
"You don't even like her , why're you even here ?" Codeine barked .
"She's my best friend's sister ." I said in a duh tone , "Come on Juel." I said dismissing Codeine .
We got up and walked down the hall after being told what room it was.
"Do I really wanna see her like this ?" Juel asked himself .
This boy, getting all emotional over this piece of shit. I did this for us , so we can be together .
"It'll be okay baby." I leaned up and pecked his lips . "Think of it this way, if you see her now if something were to go wrong you could say you saw her before she was gone ." I said confusing myself a little .
He looked at me weirdly ,"I guess so."
I huffed and opened the door to the room .
Juel walked in first , "Damn. When your sleeping you look so beautiful." He joked walking over to the bed .
I rolled my eyes following his lead .
"You know something , I never thought I'd see her this way." He said holding her hand. "I never thought I'd be able to get this close to her either, without getting slapped of course."
I nodded as he continued .
"Tonight , even though I didn't get to say much .. It was one of the best nights I've had in a while. Even though it hurt to see you in the arms of another nigga. Trust me , I would've fought him over you but I had to act like everything was straight . Didn't wanna ruin your special night. Um .. I'm running out of things to say cause I'd rather say them when your awake and can hear me.. If you wake up." He croaked
Oh brother , I rolled my eyes.
"I love you Li , I really do. You'll always be my first love remember that aight ? You can make it through this . I know you can." He wiped his eye .
Is this nigga really crying ?!
"Ju ?" I called him making him turn and look at me. "It'll be ok baby . Why don't you wait outside for me and calm down , don't wanna mess up your tough guy rep by crying right ?" I smiled a little .
He sniffled , "Yeah .." He said before walking out.
As soon as I heard the door fully close I snapped my head in her direction .
"Well well well . Alicia , I see your not dead . Sadly . I see your still breathing .. Not for long though ." I pouted a little as I moved her hair away from her face .
"See , the smart person would've shot you right between the eyes . Just to guarantee your gone in a flash." I snapped my fingers .
"You only did this to yourself baby girl . Nobody told you to be with Juel, you knew I wanted him . Everyone knew I wanted him . Guess what , I got him .. right ? Wrong . I have him , but not where I want him. He's still stuck on your ass . I don't see why , your not even that cute .. You probably gave it up huh ? Your no better than me. Your just another one of these California hoes looking for love. But I already have my love. I just have to get rid of you and he'll be all mine ." I laughed .
"If you ever make it outta here alive , I'm coming for you. Not just you specifically but your head . I won't rest until your gone. I guess if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself huh." I looked at her monitor to see her heart rate increasing , before the monitor beeped.
I paused , "don't you dare wake up."
Just then nurses busted into the room , "Miss we're gonna need you to leave the room ." One of them said to me as the rest started moving her bed out the room .
"What happened ?" Juel asked
I turned around to see everyone outside the room , "I have no idea. I was just in the bathroom and I heard a beeping. Maybe she's waking up." I smiled a little .
"Oh I hope so." Ms.Sutton said , "I hope so." We walked down the hallway back out to the waiting room .
I looked over my shoulder to see them wheeling her away .
Bye Bye Alicia 😈
*
Alicia
"If you ever make it outta here alive , I'm coming for you. Not just you specifically but your head . I won't rest until your gone. I guess if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself huh." I heard a voice say .
It sounded familiar too .. Wait was that .. Nicole ? She did this ?
I started hyperventilating. She put me in this place ? She did this to me !
I felt my eyes getting watery and I tried hard to open them again but I couldn't .
My mind went blank as I heard the sound of all the commotion .
Then I felt lightheaded again , as I found myself standing outside of gold gates ..
_____
*
😢 the book is over .. 📕
😭yeah , this one 😌.
There WILL be a sequel , I repeat there WILL be a sequel .
Not for a while though ; this isn't the end 🐞 . I'll let you guys know when the sequel will be out .
But while you wait :
Check out my other books
- In The Mind Of A Dancer
&
- Gold .
& if you want you guys can follow me on ig📱 @yungyellaa👌😌