Chapter 1

“Please, Thomas. She’s my only child.”, Lilith heard her father plead from downstairs. Carefully and quietly, she began to walk down the stairs.

“Why should that be my problem? You have debts you can’t pay and that’s why she’s mine.” Explained a man, Thomas, Lilith believed, with a British accent.

“I’ll do whatever you want, but not my daughter.” Thomas laughed coldly and Lilith continued to approach the living room. “She’s only twenty-one. She has her whole life ahead of her. Lilith has nothing to do with this life. Please, I will do anything, Thomas.”

“What I want is my five hundred thousand, since you can’t pay it to me, your daughter is my property from now on.” The floorboard creaked loudly under their feet and the men looked to Lilith. Thomas smiled mischievously at her and she wished she had stayed upstairs. “There she is. She’s much prettier than in the photos I’ve seen.” He approached her and Lilith backed up until her back hit the wall next to the door. Thomas raised his hand and caressed her cheek with his thumb. Lilith quickly pulled away from him as if his touch would burn her. “She’s pretty feisty. I think we’re going to have fun together.”

“Please, Thomas.” Pleaded her father again.

Thomas rolled his eyes in annoyance and gasped.

“Please, Thomas...please.” Mimicked him, looking at him slightly over his shoulder. “Don’t you get bored begging? Personally, I’d get pretty bored.” Thomas smiled and his gaze moved from her father to Lilith. She looked at the floor and tried not to meet his gaze. He lifted her chin so she had to look at him. “Don’t be shy. We’ll be spending a lot of time together.” Lilith looked questioningly at her father, but he just looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

“Dad, what does he mean?” Lilith asked, but her father didn’t say a word.

“What I mean is that from now on you are mine.” He stroked her upper arm and across her collarbone. Lilith pulled away again and looked at him angrily.

“I don’t belong to anyone.” Lilith was about to storm out of the room in a huff, but was grabbed by her wrist by Thomas and her back pulled against his muscular chest.

“You are mine, and if you want me to not kill your father on the spot you’ll stay where you are. He owes me a lot of money and I’m very dangerous.” He whispered menacingly. Every fiber of Lilith wanted to fight him, but she could not.

“Good girl.” She looked sadly at the floor. Thomas smiled, knowing he had won. “Say goodbye to your father, you won’t see him again.” He took her by her upper arm and led her out to his car without another protest from her father. He opened his car door for her and gestured to her to get into his car.

“Drive!”

He ordered and his driver started the car. Lilith pressed herself into the corner of the car and tried to get as much space as possible between them. Thomas, however, slid closer to her again and put his hand on her thigh. She chided herself for choosing to wear a dress this morning. His hand moved higher and under her dress. Y/N squeezed her legs tightly together. She could see Thomas gritting his teeth.

“If you refuse there will be consequences for your father, both in business and life, Lilith.”

 Lilith took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. Finally, she opened her legs for Thomas and let his hand slide between them. He stopped at her panties and quickly ripped them off her body. Lilith wrenched her eyes open and looked at him with wide eyes.

“You will wear no more panties when I am around you. I always want access to what is mine.” Thomas tucked his panties into the pocket of his jacket. He put his hand back on her thigh and let it go to her pussy and Lilith tried to move away from him, but the space of the car didn’t allow it. Thomas looked at her angrily, he grabbed her and yanked her from her seat. He pushed her down on all fours on the large floor of the car and pushed her dress over her waist. Lilith screamed slightly as he slapped her on the butt. “If you keep resisting me, it’s going to get a hell of a lot worse than a few smacks on your butt. Count them.” Thomas ordered sternly and Lilith had no strength left in her to continue resisting him.

“One...Two…” Lilith counted and felt her pussy getting wetter. She blushed, she should not enjoy being spanked by Thomas. After ten strokes he gently stroked the flushed skin.

“I don’t want to punish you, but I will if I have to, darling.” He stroked her wet pussy and Lilith bit her lip as she held back a moan. Thomas thrust two fingers inside her and began to fuck her hard with his fingers. His thumb began to rub her clit.

“Ehehe…” He pulled his fingers out of her and smiled mischievously. “You’re not here to have fun, especially when you were just being a bad girl for Daddy.” Thomas undid his belt and pulled his hard cock out of his pants. “You can earn your orgasm by giving me a blowjob, but if you bite me I will make your life a never ending hell.” He pulled her head to his cock and held on with his other hand.

“Open your mouth.” She knew she had no choice and opened her mouth. Thomas pushed his cock into her mouth until her mouth was completely filled with him.

Lilith mumbled incoherent words as Thomas mercilessly fucked her mouth. “Who knew you were so good at sucking cock?” He pulled her head up before thrusting his cock hard into her mouth again. She held onto his thigh and pushed against it a little so she wouldn’t choke on his cock. He quickly began to pulsate in her mouth. “Swallow my cum, all of it.” He pushed into her mouth a few more times before filling her mouth with his hot cum. Lilith swallowed his salty cum and sat down on the floor next to him. He stroked her hair.

“We’re here.” Their driver said and Tom put his cock back and zipped up his pants.

“Thanks, Andrew.” They both got out of the car. Thomas dismissed the driver and he went into the large mansion. Lilith tried to follow him, but he pulled her back to him.

“You didn’t think we were done already, did you?” He pressed her front against the hood of the car. Quickly he pushed her dress up and unzipped his pants again. His cock pressed against her pussy.

“Oh...God!...”, Lilith moaned as he thrust into her pussy in one hard thrust.

“You can just call me Thomas…” He smiled mischievously. He pulled out of her and thrust back into her. Thomas wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed gently. “I’m glad I tricked your father and took you instead of the money.” Lilith was too dazed to understand what he had just said.

With his free hand, he began to rub her clit hard. Mercilessly he thrust into her, the car shaking slightly from the force of his thrusts.

“Thomas...Mhm…” Lilith moaned loudly. His hips bumped against her sore ass. It was mixed pain and pleasure for her as he fucked her hard against the car. Lilith began to shake as Thomas began to pulse inside her. Lilith came around his cock and Thomas filled her with his seed. He pulled out of her pussy and his cum flowed on the inside of her thighs. It was only at that moment that she noticed Thomas wasn’t wearing a condom and since she didn’t have a boyfriend at the moment she wasn’t on the pill.

He seemed to notice what was bothering her and leaned closer to her. “There’s no way you won’t be carrying my child once I’m done with you tonight, you will be bound to me forever.” Lilith breathing became frantic and her vision turned black. Thomas caught her in his arms and lifted her up before carrying her into his home....