Chapter 5

The sun was already shining through the white curtains and the warmth gently touched her skin. Lilith spun around and her hand fell on the side of Thomas' bed. She opened her eyes as she looked at the cold side of the bed. He must have disappeared from the bed a while ago. It had been two full weeks since she had taken his deal before she realized it and unfortunately she couldn't say she regretted it. Everything in her screamed to hate him, but somehow she couldn't. It was as if he was a completely different man than the one Lilith seemed to believe. The week as a whole had been eventful for her. She hadn't taken anything from her home, and since she was in dire need of clothes, Thomas personally took her shopping. When they went to the lingerie store he didn't hold back from showing her how much he liked the lingerie on her body. The sex with him was more than good, so she couldn't really complain that they had already baptized almost every free space in the house. But unfortunately he seemed to take his task of convincing her to stay seriously. He cooked for her, took her on romantic dates and just watched movies together. Her heart was more than in danger of falling for him after all, but it would not go well between them, in the end she would merely be heartbroken, because it was all just pretense on his part, wasn't it? To show her how powerful he is. Finally she sighed and got out of bed before grabbing his shirt that was hanging over the bedpost and pulling it over her body. She walked down the stairs to go to her room, though she never actually slept there, so she could grab some fresh clothes.

"Honey, good morning. I hope you slept well?" he called from the kitchen and Lilith went to join him. He was drinking coffee and reading the paper shirtless and she bit her lip.

"Um yes I did, thank you Thomas," she said and he smiled at her. He set his coffee cup down and put his newspaper on the countertop behind him. Thomas walked over to her and kissed her lips softly, almost as if they were actually a couple, but this was just a game to him. Lilith shouldn't care and certainly shouldn't be hurt, but that's exactly what it did. He broke the kiss and smiled at her.

"God, Lilith, you are so beautiful." He leaned down and began kissing her neck. Lilith ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer as he nibbled on her skin. His hand traveled down, under her shirt, to her already wet pussy. Thomas lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the countertop. He pushed two fingers inside her and bent down to her pussy. Thomas began to slowly fuck her with his fingers and suck on her clit. She threw her head back against the wall as she moaned.

"Sir please, fuck me with your cock," she pleaded, moaning. He straightened up and pulled his fingers out of her. Thomas kissed her passionately and began to undo his belt and pants before sliding them down.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked her, pulling her waist against him. The tip of his cock pressed against her pussy.

"Yes, sir," she replied. With one hard thrust, he filled her pussy and began to fuck her. He pulled her shirt open and the buttons flew across the kitchen. She held onto his back as he fucked her quickly. Thomas took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it. He pulled out of her almost completely before thrusting into her again and repeated. His hand moved down to her clit and began rubbing it rapidly. Her orgasm built quickly before she tightened around him and began to shake uncontrollably as she came around his cock. He thrust into her one last time, filling her with his cum. He pulled out of hers and kissed her lips one last time.

"I have a surprise for you," Thomas said, pulling up his pants. She raised her eyebrow questioningly, "We've been invited by Seb to his party which is tonight and I thought it would be quite nice for you. I already got you a dress too, it's hanging in your room."

Y/N smiled and hopped off the countertop before heading to the room.

It was already dark when they arrived at Sebastian Stan's estate and Thomas helped her out of the car before pulling her into his arms and kissing her briefly.

"I didn't know you could look so good in a piece of cloth. We should say hello quickly and get out of the party so I can enjoy you."

They both quickly went inside. The party was fancy and despite her dress, she felt out of place. This was not her world, it never had been and maybe never would be.

"Are you all right?" he asked anxiously.

"Yeah, I'm just a little warm," she said, but this didn't even begin to describe how she felt. She felt nauseous and thought she was going to throw up at any moment. But it was nothing she would tell him, after all, the month was almost over.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes please, a water," she asked him and he nodded to leave her. She leaned against the wall and took deep breaths until her nausea finally disappeared. Lilith finally opened her eyes and began to look around for Thomas. He was standing at the bar and seemed to be waiting for the water. Then she noticed the woman standing next to him. He laughed as the woman pressed her hand against his chest and her body closer to him. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear and Lilith had visibly had enough. She walked past him to the exit, Thomas looked at her confused and followed her out.

"What's the matter, darling? Are you all right? Are you still dizzy?" he asked worriedly as they stepped out into the cold night air.

"Yeah, why not?" she asked, brushing her tears from her eyes so he wouldn't notice. He gently grabbed her arm and gently pulled her to him.

"You're lying, you don't seem well." He tried to caress her cheek, but Lilith pulled away from him as if she had been burned by him.

"What do you care? I'm just your whore," she said venomously, resisting his grip. Finally he let her go and she turned away from him.

"Lilith, I-" he suddenly broke off as a gunshot rang out and Lilith looked behind her at him. Thomas looked at her before looking down to his left. His shirt turned red and Lilith looked to him in shock before rushing to him just as he collapsed.

"Please Thomas, you can't leave me," she pleaded with him as she knelt beside him and pulled his head into her lap, but he showed no reaction. Lilith looked up as she searched for the gunman. A man in a mask approached her and Lilith took the gun from Thomas and held it on the man. He pulled off his mask and Lilith exhaled.

"You?" she said when she caught sight of his face.