Chapter 4

A/N I'm back and your wait is rewarded😉 hope you like it💚

Which was worse?

To surrender to him for a month or to resist him for a lifetime? The decision seemed easy to make, but despite that, Lilith still seemed to resist. But what would be the worst possible thing that could still happen? She had already had sex with him and even if she would never admit it in front of him, he was overly attractive.

It would be a small price to pay for her freedom, right? Lilith took a deep breath as she finally made her decision. She got up from the sofa with wobbly legs and decided that she had to find Thomas before the courage left her to give him her answer.

Lilith first ran up the stairs to the master bedroom where she had been earlier and knocked lightly on the door, it was barely audible. After a few seconds without an answer she entered the room, but it was empty as well as the bathroom. The other rooms on the floor were also empty and Lilith went back downstairs. A noise coming from the room at the end of the hall caught her attention. She pressed her ear against the door and tried to hear something. Suddenly the door opened and Lilith got ready to feel the pain from falling to the ground, but the pain did not come. Instead, she smelled Thomas' aftershave and felt his strong arms around her body.

"You know it's not very smart to listen at my door?"

Lilith opened her eyes and looked up at Thomas, who gave her a small smile in return. She quickly wriggled out of his grip and looked down at the floor. "I was looking for you."

Thomas raised his eyebrow questioningly and walked back into his office. With a little wave, he motioned for her to follow him. "You found me. I'd be burning to know why you sought me out, don't get me wrong, but you're usually trying to get away from me, Lilith." A shiver ran down her spine when he said her name, but she quickly regained her composure and looked up at him fearlessly.

"I accept your offer. My body for a month and after that I am free and my father will not suffer any further consequences." Thomas seemed to take a moment to comprehend her words before he shook his head with a grin, confusing Lilith.

"Your body and your soul, little love." He walked slowly towards her, his gait elegant and resembling a predator, already devouring his prey. Lilith nodded and was pulled against his chest. Thomas bent down to her ear and brushed back a strand of hair. "Agreed?"

"Yes." Stammered Lilith as she felt his warm breath on her neck.

"Yes, sir." He corrected her.

"Yes, sir." Before she knew it, he was lifting her up and her legs wrapped around his hips, his lips resting on her neck. With one hand he held her close and with a swipe of his arm, he cleared his desk, papers flying across the room. Thomas started to unbutton her shirt, which was his to begin with, but eventually lost his patience and ripped the shirt open, with buttons flying across the room as a result.

"You're pretty naughty not wearing a bra. I like that…” he seemed to stop and think for a moment, “You will not wear bras or panties this month when we are alone in this house." 

Before Lilith could answer Thomas took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it, rolling her other nipple between his fingers. Her fingers ran through his hair and she moaned loudly.

He detached from her nipple and moved his hands to her ass, and pulled her to the edge of the desk to rub the tip of his cock against her wet folds. His hand moved down, fingers moving up and down her slit before he pushed one finger, then two, into her pussy. Thomas moaned lowly at how soaked she already was. As his long, thin fingers pumped in and out of Lilith, she began to thrust forward, holding onto his shoulders as he nibbled on her neck.

"You're already so wet for me, I don't even need to warm you up, do I?" She gasps as he uses his thumb to rub her clit while he thrusts his fingers inside her. She squirms in his arms as he finger fucks her into oblivion, but before she could orgasm, he pulled his fingers out of her and rubbed his cock back along her pussy. He looked down and grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance before slowly starting to push it inside her. She hissed as she was already a little sore, but tried to relax as much as possible to allow him access. 

When he was half way in, he paused for a moment to take a deep breath before he pushed the rest of his cock into her pussy in one, hard thrust. He placed his hands on the table on either side of her hips and sighs deeply.

"My love, you are so fucking tight."

As he starts thrusting into her at a fast pace, Lilith bites her lip. Quickly enough, they both feel their climax building, faster than they expected. Lilith moaned loudly and arched her back as her pleasure flooded her body and he broke the rhythm with unpredictable thrusts until he filled her pussy with his cum with one last hard thrust.

Lilith lay flat on the table, exhausted and limp, her arms spread out at her sides and her hair a complete mess. Their heavy breaths were the only sounds in the room. His cock slipped out of her pussy and his cum flowed out of her pussy.

"My shirt is ripped." Lilith explained, exhausted.

She heard a rustle and propped herself up on her elbows, just in time, to see Thomas unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders. He grinned mischievously and held his shirt out to her. She quickly took it and exchanged it for her ruined shirt. Lilith bit her lip but couldn't hold back a faint moan, that she hoped he hadn't noticed her reaction to his muscular torso.

"Do you like what you see?" He came between her legs and pulled her closer to him, kissing her neck.

"Yes, sir." Lilith replied, wrapping her arm around his shoulders. His finger ran down the valley of her breasts before fixating on her cunt.

"Actually, I was going to offer to have dinner at a restaurant, but I think I'll send someone to bring it here. After all, I only have a month to convince you to stay here." He picked her up and walked up the stairs to the master bedroom.

”One month,” she thought, ”No more resistance. After that, I’m free to leave if I want to”