14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

MATEO

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS FUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF MALIA SOFIA

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS FUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF MALIA SOFIA. The way my body felt about her had escalated within the matter of a few hours, from the time she had been in the basement, to when she'd stripped before me in the shower. I suddenly had started to realise she was a woman.

A woman whose skin would feel soft and exquisite under my touch. Breasts that would fill more than my hands, hips that I could imagine caressing, thighs I could part with my words alone, because I knew she would be a submissive fuck.

Merda, what was wrong with me?

Seeing her in her birthday suit, glowing, with a hint of scarlet on her cheeks, while she squeezed her long legs together as my eyes took in the sight of silver and gold around her ankles —drove me absolutely insane and filled a certain area of my body hot and bloody —because I couldn't have what I wanted.

We might have just met a few days ago, but I'd known about her existence for almost a year. After extensive research I'd managed to pull together an entire portfolio, just on the types of restaurants and cafés she visited, her qualification levels in education, down to the fact that she always paid her bills late and preferred to spend money on instant noodles if she was eating at home.

Mostly from the time I'd spent personally with her, I had learnt that she was an annoying little brat and nothing I had initially thought her to be. Yet, here I was —wondering about how her filthy, little mouth and how it could be better used in other ways.

Dio, she was hot as fuck.

Ultimately, every thing she said or did, was making me think about all the ways I could fuck the attitude out of her in the various positions my brain could imagine —since the very moment she hiked up her dress in that darn club and gave me a glimpse of her soft skin as well as every greasy, pathetic man around that I had planted there myself.

I was almost certain that while the vixen was dancing, many were close to jerking off by the sight of her whining her hips, they possibly would have —proving their incompetence even more. Each one of them deserved a nail to their head for even trying to entertain her, regardless of the fact that it was barely for a few minutes.

I blinked and let the thought wash away, because I had many things to worry about, and a years worth of sleep to catch up on also. I could also better use what little emotion I had left, to avenge a man's death and continue my fathers legacy, rather than thirsting over a woman like a disgusting, impoverished man.

With the Gambino's dismantled and the Vitelli's mutual allies, one family remained, the Bonanno's. They were out for blood. Trying to paint the country with blood, while framing me of all people.

I needed my way in.

"Has she texted you, yet?" Aiden questioned beside me.

"No." I simply quipped. "She's only just gone in."