Chapter Twelve : The Cloud Of Grief

The atmosphere surrounding Hogwarts was dull, damp and bitter. Not a single student dared look out the window to see the darkness glooming over them. Not a single student dared to anything stupid in Professor Snape's lesson, they had all seemed to behave themselves. Severus himself had hidden his true feelings behind the magic and art of potions making, challenging several students to create difficult potions, like the Polyjuice Potion. Each student tried there best, but each student failed. All the students themselves where grieving the loss of Ellia, even now the Slytherin's, who had secretly grown to like her courage and daring intelligence. Aurora, Fred, George and Panemia all separated away from each other, Aurora and Panemia no longer speaking to the twins. It seemed that after Ellia's suspected death, everybody had fallen apart and Hogwarts was in misery. There was no hope for anybody there anymore, and now students tried their best to forget about Ellia, however forget is something they cannot do. Even Minerva had distanced herself from Albus, spending much of her time in her office now tracing down Parkinson, the man who was responsible for the cloud of misery on Hogwarts. The only hope there was for finding Parkinson was his youngest daughter Pansy, set to enroll into Hogwarts after the summer. But even Minerva knew it was no use. Time had passed, days, weeks, months without a single trace of Ellia and Parkinson, and yet Severus never gave up on hope. He'd always hoped that somewhere out there, entangled in a web of lies, mysteries and punishment, Ellia was there. In the middle of the web, he hoped Ellia would be there, waiting for him. Much like he hoped for Lily, and Annailia. He still felt pain, the odd torturing pain. But instead of whimpering or crying or wishing for it to go, he'd wish for it to stay. It was a way for him to get closer, almost nearer, to finding his long lost daughter. Everybody had given up, they all believed she was dead. There was a funeral, one Severus refused to attend. Instead he stayed at Spinners End, brewing several potions to keep his mind off of things. Of course, none of it worked.