Chapter Seventeen : The Order of the Phoenix

Harry stood by the shelves, his wand held high in the air. Behind him, stood Ron and Hermione, as well as Ginny. Behind them was Luna, Neville, Aurora and Ellia. Each one of them had mounted their wands for protection, and each one was scared of the unknown. Death Eaters were surrounding them all, each covering their identity. Except Lucius. And yet Lucius couldn't help but stand in awe as he faced Ellia once again, after all the pain he too had caused her.

"Ellia Snape, you're supposed to dead," Lucius said.

"Well I'm obviously not," Ellia snapped.

"The attitude young lady, or I might as well return you to Parkinson this minute," Lucius warned.

"What would Draco and Narcissa say?" Ellia snapped back.

"My son is not present at this moment, and to him, you are merely just a distant memory. My wife doesn't need a pathetic girl like you to be worrying about," Lucius snapped.

"I've got people here. You won't get me," Ellia said, standing with Aurora.

"Protection like that can only go so far. Now hand me the prophecy," Lucius asked the group.

"You do anything to us and I'll break it," Harry warned. The group heard a shrieking hackle from behind Lucius. From the darkness, Bellatrix Lestrange strode out, her curly hair covering half of her face.

"He knows how to play. Itsy Bitsy Baby Potter," Bellatrix cackled.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said, gasping.

"Neville Longbottom, how's your parents?" Bellatrix teased Neville.

"Better now that they're going to be avenged," Neville said, pointing his wand directly at Bellatrix. Ellia pulled him back, in hope it would prevent him doing anything stupid.

"Now let's everybody just calm down," Lucius said, lowering his wand,"All we want is that prophecy."

"Why does Voldemort need me to come and get it?" Harry asked Lucius.

"He dares speak his name," Bellatrix started, "You filthy half blood!"

"It's alright it's just a curse," Lucius said, calming Bellatrix, "Prophecies can only be retrieved by about who it names. Haven't you always wondered what was the connection between you and the Dark Lord, hmm? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant. Did you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything." The Death Eaters narrowly approached the group, each stepping closer and closer towards them. One seemed to be edging nearer and nearer to Ellia, sending a chill down her spine.

"I've waited fourteen years," Harry said.

"I know," Lucius said, placing his hand out.

"I guess I can wait a little longer," Harry started ," Now!"

"Stupefy!" The group shouted, sending spells at the Death Eaters. Each one of them blocked the spell, before vanishing. Ginny ran down the left side, Luna and Neville following her. Clasping onto Aurora's jumper, Ellia too followed Ginny, dragging Aurora along with her. Rushing round the corner, Ellia faced a masked death eater.

"Stupefy!" She shouted, before running down a different Isle. Aurora stayed close behind her, although it seemed that they had both lost Ginny.

"Where's Ginny..?" Aurora asked, stopping Ellia.

"I don't know," Ellia said, looking around. Hearing somebody, Ellia and Aurora continued to run down the isle's, knocking down several prophecies as they passed them. Each one shattered across the floor. Running as fast to Ginny, who was faintly in the distance, Ellia kept looking out for the Death Eater who was narrowing in on her before hand.

"Ginny!" Aurora called, running up to her.

"Aurora, Ellia. Thank god your safe, where's the others?" Ginny asked the pair. Seconds after, the rest of the group ran into the trio. However, a Death Eater was still narrowing in on them.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted, knocking down more prophecies. Each one came tumbling towards the group, who were quick to run away from them.

"Come on!" Aurora shouted, dragging Ellia as she got caught up by a prophecy. The whole group sprinted until finally, they were able to run through the door. However, behind that door was a great hole of mischief and death. And it seems like the entire group had just tumbled into it. Hitting the ground, each of the eight struggled to get up off the floor, the people standing helping the others up.

"Get behind me," Harry ordered, before everybody rushed behind him. One by one black shadows swooped down in the air and cut through the group, taking people. Ellia stood beside Aurora, until her best friend was snatched.

"Aurora," She called, searching frantically for her best friend until somebody grabbed her and dragged her backwards.

"Shut it mutt," Bellatrix Lestrange threatened, her wand held securely against Ellia's throat. Panting, Ellia frantically searched around the room with her eyes. By doing this, she saw each one of her friends, except Harry, held hostage by a Death Eater.

"Harry, give me the prophecy," Lucius demanded, holding out his hand, "And I'll let your friends go." Looking sorrily at his friends, Harry's eyes darkened.

"And you'll let them go?" Harry asked, holding out the prophecy.

"Don't do it Harry!" Hermione shouted. He paid no interest though.

"Yes, they'll be freed," Lucius snarled. Tragically, Harry placed the glowing ball into Lucius's palms, watching Lucius's face enlighten. However, one by one flashes of white light flashed around the room before several Order Of The Phoenix members appeared. Ellia, her eyes still stuck on the Middle of the room, saw Lupin. And he saw her.

"Ellia, you're alive?" He asked, his jaw dropping.