Chapter Twenty-Six : The Awakening

Hair tied back in a loose braid, Ellia waited for Aurora to join her at the Gryffindor table, before she started eating of course. As the last few students came in, Ellia noticed Aurora walking in for once without Katie, but with Panemia. Standing up, Ellia ran over to Panemia before tightly embracing her.

"I haven't seen you in ages," She whispered into her ear, before letting her go. For once, her hair was up in a high ponytail, and she had blue eyeshadow wiped across her eye lids.

"Me neither. It's probably because I've distanced myself from everybody, but never mind," Panemia smiled, before settling down at the Ravenclaw table. Ellia resumed her place on the Gryffindor table, sat next to Aurora of course. Katie was sat at the other end of the table, talking about Quidditch with Angelina.

"I thought you hated Panemia?" Ellia asked Aurora.

"No, I just don't tend to speak to her," Aurora replied, before turning to look up at Dumbledore.

"Oh," Ellia murmured, before too facing Dumbledore.

"Good evening, good evening. There are no new notices tonight, please tuck in," Dumbledore said, clasping his hands together. The food appeared on the table, and Ellia was quick to take a small bowl of soup and a small goblet of butterbear. Drinking her butterbear first, Ellia fell distracted from her soup because her eyes couldn't get off the Slytherin table. Draco, unlike the rest of his friends, was not sat down at the table. He was in fact, missing.

"Who you looking for?" Aurora asked Ellia, following her eyes.

"Draco," Ellia replied, her eyes coming across Pansy.

"He's not there," Aurora told her.

"I realised," Ellia said, snapping out of her thoughts and eating a spoonful of her soup.

"Why do want to see him anyway?" Aurora asked Ellia, taking a chicken wing in her mouth.

"You can't say anything to anybody, okay?" Ellia asked Aurora.

"I promise," Aurora spat, forgetting she had chicken wings in her mouth. Both the girls laughed the chicken that was now dripping down Aurora's chin.

"We're together," Ellia quickly whispered in her ear, before having another mouthful of soup. Aurora spat out all of her chicken this time.

"What?" She said, drinking some water.

"Shut up, I don't want anybody else knowing. It's a secret," Ellia hissed, searching around with her eyes to ensure nobody had heard.

"Yeah okay then that's fine. Your secrets safe with me," Aurora promised, cleaning up her mouth with a cloth.

"I'm going to go back to the common room, I'm not really that hungry," Ellia said, leaving the table.

"I'll see you when we all finish then," Aurora said, placing down the wet cloth.

"Yeah, you will," Ellia smiled, before exiting the Great Hall. Severus had seen it all, he knew something was up and that Ellia had a secret. Not to mention the fact that she knew something, something about him. He just didn't know what. As he arose from the staff table, he felt Albus's arm slowly push him back down.

"Leave her," He murmured," Let her have some time to herself."

"You know she can have all of that in a few days time, I need to see her," Severus hissed.

"She needs her privacy Severus. She's not nine anymore," Albus whispered in a demanding yet somewhat gentle tone.

"Fine," Severus grunted, taking a sip of his water.