Disclaimer

In no way are the characters mentioned in this book mine except for the following personas:
• Fuyumi Aki
• Fukutashi Iori
•Fuyumi Kitsuma

COPYRIGHT

Copyright ©️ 2018 by Blue (@jours_bleus)

I am not affiliated with Akutami Gege or the the creators and illustrators of the anime and manga, Jujutsu Kaisen.

This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organisations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without a written permission from the author.

Any attempts to do so gets a big virtual smack from me.

Please be warned that this book contains hints of manipulation, toxic behaviour, angst, suicidal mentions, family problems, incidents/actions that may be considered as cheating, and violence(any tags unmentioned here will be added before the start of the chapter accordingly). Do not read this book if you are uncomfortable!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I DO NOT CONDONE ANY SORT OF VIOLENCE, ABUSE, OR ANY ACTS OF TOXIC BEHAVIOUR AND MANIPULATION!!!!!

Please also do reach out if you are having suicidal tendencies or are suffering from any sort of abuse because you are not alone! None of the above warnings are meant to encourage you to do or behave as such.

———————————————————————————
I've been on a really really long hiatus, because of school and some other personal matters, but I think I've found my own confidence to actually publish a book again.

I won't guarantee consistent updates because I am still schooling, and in fact, it's one of the most important school year to me. But I will try my best to finish this book, because I really want to as well. I hope everyone who reads this are doing and coping well with the pandemic!!

I am in no way a great author with particular talent in writing, but I really love to write and pen down my stories, hopefully good enough for it to be shared with everyone who reads this book.

(This is also my first time trying to write an angst book, I hope it's okay)

I really appreciate anyone who reads this!! I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it.