Truth Or Drink

Cory and Lea decide to play a little game before Glee airing...A very dangerous game.

2009

"We kinda screwed up, didn't we?" Lea breathed heavily trying to get oxygen back in her lungs, she doesn't know it's the sex that is so mind blowing that makes her dizzy or if it's the amazing man she has besides her that's causing that.

"That's a sweet way to put it, eh." Cory says and both laughed. He turned to her resting his face on the palm of his hand. "We screwed up big time." That makes her laugh.

"That we did, Cory...That we did." She says looking away from him and turning her attention to the ceiling of his trailer. "But now that the mistaken has been made, I wouldn't mind making it all over again." She hopes that wasn't much of a bold move, the alcohol makes her speak her mind and all in her mind right now is how amazing it felt to have sex with her co-star, Cory Monteith.

"If we're being honest, I wouldn't mind either." He says with a smirk and nothing else had to be said, they simply kissed each other hungrily.

Previously in that night ~

Cory is sitting on the floor of his trailer, his mind going everywhere. He is nervous and scared, but a knock on his door made his thoughts go away. "Lea, hey." He is surprised, wasn't expecting her. Since they started filming Glee, Lea was the person Cory got closer to. He can't explain, they just simply connected so well.

"Hello." She says and opened space to let her in. "You're busy?"

"Not really, I was just sitting at the floor buried in my own thoughts." He tells and she chuckled.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not, I could use some company." She chuckled and both sit on the ground with their backs resting on the bed. "I'm scared."

"Of what?" He asks curiously.

"Life." She tells with a chuckle. "You know, life is about to take some big turns when Glee airs. I'm scared." She admitted looking down to her nails. "Does it scare you?"

"I was just thinking about that too." He admitted with a chuckle. "It terrifies me."

"Sorry for coming without a warning, it's just that being alone was making the thoughts go very far." She makes him chuckle. "And you're my favorite, so I came here." He half smiled looking at her.

"Your favorite, huh?"

"Yeah, but don't tell the others about that." They both laughed.

"Your secret is safe with me." He says with a wink. "But you're my favorite too."

"Glad to hear that."

"You want anything to drink?" He offers.

"Please." She accepts and he chuckled. He get up from the floor and opened the mini bar. "Something strong with alcohol." He chuckled and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He sits next to her again and serve them both some whiskey. "To Finn and Rachel." He raised his glass to her and she chuckled and clicked their glasses

"To Finn and Rachel." She repeated and both take big sips of whiskey. "Do you think it will be successful?"

"I think so." He says honestly. "It hasn't aired yet and it's already becoming famous. That's why it makes me so scared because it'll change our lives forever. I mean, you were on Broadway so you're more used to this kind of thing than I am."

"Yeah, but it's different. Tv reach millions of people, I'm terrified." She takes another deep sip already emptying her glass. She grabbed the bottle and poured her some more.