I Hate You, I Love You

Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are the cutest couple...On camera. In the real life it's a different story, they don't get along really well. Until someday, Ryan Murphy gets tired of their fighting and tell them to spend the night in the studio and things change.

Lea

"You're messing all the lines!" I shouted interrupting the scene we were doing now.

"I'm not! I just changed a few things, sue me for doing that!" Cory shouted back and I groaned mad.

"But you can't do that!! You have to follow the script!!" I shouted to him and he sighed frustrated.

"What an hypocrite! Everyone does that all the time, including you!" He shouted and I can feel my face getting red in anger.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!" Ryan, our director yelled at us and both wide eyes and shut up. "Enough of this egos fight. Enough. That's it for today. We finish this scene tomorrow and I don't wanna hear any buts tomorrow." Ryan said mad I left the studio and went to my trailer.

Well...That wasn't a very good first impression, right? My name is Lea Michele Sarfati, I was born in New York, I'm 23 years old and I'm a Hollywood superstar. Well, I'm the main character in a show called Glee that is in their first season and already is an enormous success between people from all ages. The story is different from any other show and that's why is being such a enormous success.

What you guys saw it wasn't my best moment. Well, that was me and my co-star, Cory Monteith, trying to make a scene. Me and Cory in tv are lovers but in real life is not like that...AT ALL! We fight all the time, we avoid each other and I seriously don't remember the last time that we talked that didn't end up in a fight.

For the fans and the media we need to show that we are really good friends and have a nice relationship. But we're not like that. Every time I see a scene between me and Cory, I always get surprised. Cause it's weird that in tv we have such an exploding chemistry but in real life is not like that. It's infuriating not just for me but for everyone in the studio. I get pissed, Cory gets pissed, the directors and the production get pissed but in the end we have a beautiful lovey dovey scene, weird.

I heard a knock in my trailer's door than someone opened a little bit and saw me lying on the bed then full opened the door. It's Diana, my best friend in the world.

"Hey Di." I said with a little bit of sadness in my voice, as much as I hate Cory, I don't like fighting with him cause I feel bad for everyone else around us. It must not be easy delaying all the scenes because of us.

"Hey L, I looked for you everywhere. Finished your scene with Cory?" She asked and I sighed and she sit in front of me on the bed.

"Of course not, we are going to film tomorrow cause in the middle of the scene Cory and I started yelling with each other." I said "So many actors, so many. They had to choose the ONE that will never get along with me!" I said getting mad.

"What's the thing with you two? You two are the main characters in the show and when you're acting the sparks are unbelievable. How can you two not even be friends?" Dianna asked and I sighed.

"We just simply can't stand each other." I said "He is totally the opposite from me."

"Yeah, funny how people say that the opposite attract." She said and wink to me and I felt the vomit coming to my throat and coming back. He is handsome, but man, me and Cory is something that will NEVER happen and I don't want to.

"Eww!! Eww!! No! Don't even insinuate that again if you don't want me to puke!" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever Lee, gotta go record a scene. See ya later." She said and I smiled and waved.