Wedding Gift

Finn and Rachel rushed their wedding in secret and just got married and they are in Hawaii for their honeymoon.

Finn watched every single piece of her straight back, he smiled with the music notes tattoo on her shoulder. She was sitting on the bed staring at the big window directed to the Hawaiian sea. She was pulling her hair softly on a ponytail.

"She is my damn wife" He thought with a smile on his face. He sits on the bed and approaches her and wraps his arms around her waist and she chuckled softly when she felt him.

"Morning my love." She said with a smile looking out of the window.

"Morning." He answered placing a soft kiss on her neck snuggling into her and she giggled.

"Do you think Kurt will ever forgive us?" She asked and Finn let out a laugh.

"We are naked, on a bed, on honeymoon and you're thinking about my gay brother?" Finn asked and she laughed and relaxes her back on his chest.

"Sorry." Rachel answered with a giggle. "Just worried, that's all. Anyway, we should go take a shower, I'm hungry and I don't wanna miss breakfast."

"Of course you don't." He said jokingly and she hit his chest softly with her elbow.

"Let's go, Hudson." She said getting off the bed and turns to him and he smiled with the sight of his naked wife. "At least you get to take a shower with me." She said wiggling his eyebrows and he laughed and they go take their shower.

After the shower, they had breakfast enjoying an amazing conversation and lots of laugh. They imagined how their friends and family must be freaking out. They supposed to get married in five months but with an unexpected turning of events, they rushed things and got married in secret. Puck was the only one there because they needed a witness. They didn't care about the big wedding with a big party, they are so in love that they just wanted to be married already.

"This is so relaxing." Finn said with his arm around Rachel's shoulders and playing with her ponytail softly and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Right?" She said with a smile. "I could stay here forever."

"Me too." Finn said. "I can't believe we are married. You, Rachel Berry, married me." He said proud of his accomplishment and she laughed.

"I couldn't help it and it's Rachel Hudson now."Rachel said chuckling and he smiled proudly with the sound of the name Rachel Hudson hitting his ears. "This is our first sunset as a married couple." She said appreciating the view. She can only think about how life has treated her well.

"The first of many, my lady." He said clicking their glasses together and she giggled and take a sip of the juice in her glass. They leaned for a kiss but when Finn's phone started vibrating, they both just groaned and looked to the phone and it Kurt was calling him. "Do I wanna answer?" He asked looking at her and she laughed.

"Answer, is a video call. I think is funny when Kurt is mad, his face gets all red." She said and Finn laughed and answered the call with the phone in a position that Kurt would be able to see them both.

"You jerks!" Is the first thing Kurt yells through the phone when they answered and they share a laugh.

"Congratulations!" Blaine said happily next to him clapping his hands excitedly.

"Don't congratulate them! They bailed on me!" Kurt shouted looking at Blaine and they laughed.

"Thank you, Blaine." Rachel said with a smile.

"Stop being a pain, Kurt. Is just a party. We don't need a party." Finn said and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course you do! You two are Finchel, we all need a Finchel wedding!" Kurt shouts angrily and Finn and Rachel laughed.

"Bye Kurt." Finn said.

"Finn Hudson don't you dare—" Kurt started but wasn't to finish because Finn hangs up.

"Do you think he'll get over it someday?" Rachel asked and Finn laughed.

"I'm sure in 6 months he'll totally have gotten over it." Finn said and she smiled at him.

"Just six months so we can meet our baby boy." Rachel said with a smile and Finn kissed her.

"Just six months." He said with a silly smile.

Rachel found out the pregnancy about a month ago and they thought a lot about it. They never wanted anything big, they were just doing it for Kurt. And the date of the wedding Rachel would be 8 months pregnant and wouldn't be able to enjoy as much she would like to. So they got married and canceled everything. They're planning to tell everyone when they get back from the honeymoon.

"Thank you for the best wedding gift ever." He said with a smile and teary eyes and she kissed him.

THE END