Part 6

Hello Everyone,
Here is Next Part of my story.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

Next Morning,

As per decision both Queen Rukmini, Queen Radha assemble in King Krishnkant's wing. Both Princess Prerana and Princess Komalika also join them in shortly. All are waiting for Queen Meera. After 5 minutes, one Dasi come and speak,

Dasi: Salute to King, Queens.

Queen Rukmini: What happened? Where is Queen Meera?

Dasi: Queen Meera is not in her wing.

Queen Radha: Did you check Templ8e?

Dasi: Yes Queen Radha. She is not there and more ever she is not any corner of this Mahal.

King Krishnkant: Ok you go now.

Nodding her head Dasi moves from there. After that King Krishnkant speak,

King Krishnkant: Queen Rukmini, Queen Radha, you both proceeds with ritual. I will order solider to find Queen Meera. I am sure she is near by only. You both don't worry.

Queen Rukmini: Ok

Saying she called again Dasi and hand over her some dress, jewellery and natural cosmetic and speak,

Queen Rukmini: Take these things to last chamber of this palace which belong to Princess Raj Nandini's and hand over her. Also inform her that to get ready in these things because today her Muh Dhikhai ritual will happen.

Dasi: Ok Queen Rukmini.

Saying she and other two Dasi's take a things which Queen Meera asked to take and started moving from there. After that she again speak looking towards Princess Prerana and Princess Komalika,

Queen Rukmini: You both need to present at the time when this ritual will happen and also you both are the first one after Prince Manik Kumar are going to see Princess Raj Nandini so be ready with gifts which you are going to give her.

Princess Komalika: Masa I am not going to give her anything because I didn't accepted her.

Princess Prerana: Nor I am going to perform any ritual.

Queen Radha: But it's rule of our royal family to perform this ritual by first wife of prince.

Princess Prerana: Radha Masa I don't care what is rule of family or what I need to do. I am clear about my decision. So my decision is I am not going to perform any ritual.

Queen Radha: But..............

King Krishnkant: Let it be Queen Radha. Don't force her to perform those ritual which are not important. Also the rule of our royal family is that the ritual of Muh Dhikhai started after husband see his wife face first but it never happened in our Prince Manik Kumar's life. When he first time get married he is just child and when he second time get married the next day he went to his school for education. So this ritual performed by you people. So now also you can perform it. Don't force them.

Queen Radha: No I am not going to perform this ritual. I just agreed to do this ritual due to your presser. I never wanted a third wife for my son Prince Manik Kumar on political compromise. I wanted him to get married a Princess Kushali who is my brother's daughter.

Queen Rukmini: and about me then listen then I just wanted a grandson and heir for this kingdom. That's why I agreed to this marriage when I received your message about this marriage. But after knowing this marriage is just compromise marriage I don't want that Princess in my kingdom but due to security purpose of our kingdom I kept quite. That's why I am also not going to perform this ritual.