Part 2

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Please Read it.
Vote it
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like it.

After Prince Manik Kumar's order the some main official people with solider statred finding the masked person who helped her. Prince Manik Kumar try to avoid those eyes which he saw on battle field which is hunting him day and night continousouly. To forget those eyes he make himself busy with kingdom works. He also gives punishment to King for attacking on them without any proper reason and with intention to get hold on their kingdom next day. He is getting frustrated not getting any information about masked person from last two days.

Due to his frustration only Prince Manik Kumar didn't paid attention to his two wives now a days which frustrating them. They try all ways to gain Prince Manik's attention but failed miserably. They are crushing masked person in their heart seeing Prince Manik Kumar ignorance towards them. Prince Manik Kumar's father and mothers are busy in handling their work. His relationship with his father and two mothers is good. But with Queen Meera is totally stopped because she stopped talking to Princ Manik Kumar.

Queen Meera keep meeting Princess Raj Nandini while hiding from everyone. No one till now about this. She take care of Princess Raj Nandini like her daughter. Their relationship is now become strong. Princess Raj Nandini start calling Queen Meera as a Masa.

Other Side,

Last wing of Palace, Princess Raj Nandini life is as usual going like goes in her parents kingdom. No one come to meet her nor asked about her well being except her Meera Masa. She daily waits for her husband. Her parents also didn't try to know her well being in these 15 months. She is living like non exist person in last wing of the Palace.

Her painting and idol making going smoothly. Due to her Meera Masa she got more than 5 Dasi's for her who helping her to sell her paintings and idols. Most of her paintings and idols are increasing beauty of Palace but no one know this. When she got to know some attack on their kingdom she is one who helped Prince Manik Kumar while covering her face.

On Fourth Day,

After continue three days of finding Manik's soldier is able to find masked man at last wings of Palace only. They informed Princess Raj Nandini that King Krishnakant and Price Manik Kumar want to meet her without knowing whom they are speaking. Nandini got ready to meet King Krishnakant and Prince Manik Kumar, listening this one informer went and inform this to King Krishnakant and Prince Manik Kumar.

Listening this all assemble in Rajya Shabh to meet the masked person. Prince Manik Kumar's two wives also sitting their with three queens. All are waiting for masked man entry. Their wait is over. The informer come and informed that masked man going to take entry. Within some second the masked person entry take place. All stand on their place after seeing masked person is girl not boy. Our own Prince Manik Kumar lost in beauty of girl. He come into sence listening King Krishnakant. King Krishnakant become angry and he speak,

King Krishnakant: Are you kidding Rana? She is masked person who helped us to win war against King Dyushant.

Rana: Yes King Krishnakant.

King Krishnakant: Are you mad or what? She is girl and girl can't fight war this level. She is fooling you people saying she is masked man.

This time the girl who entered says,

Girl: This is your thought King Krishnakant. Girls can also fight the war. You must be forget about Queen warrior of history. You need to know them. And coming to your question then listen carefully I am the one who help you and Prince Manik Kumar for wining war against King Dyushant.