Part 1

Hello Everyone,
Here is first part of this story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also welcomed.
Hope you all will like it.

Palace of Udaypur,

The marriage is taking place. The birde and bride groom taking phera's around the fire. The member of both sides families didn't show any types of emotions on their faces. It's looking like they are completing some sort of duties or responsibility. Bride groom taking a round around fire with straight face but his eyes are only showing angre and helpness. The bride face covered with vail which showing her innocence and her eyes are speaking number of emotions but no one able to understand those emotions.

After phera's as per Panditji's instructions bride groom fill forehead with sindoor and tied Mangalsutra around bride's neck. The tears which bride till holding flow way slowly but she quickly wip them without anyone's notice. As per Panditji's order both bride and bride groom start to take blessings from elders who gives them blessings without having any other option. After that the king of Udaypur speak,

King Bhanushali: Now that we are relatives and you become my daughter's in law, I hope you will protect our kingdom from your side as per our decision.

King Krishnakant: Don't worry King Bhanushali we will keep our promise. I hope same thing from your side also.

King Bhanushali: Yes King Krishnakant we will keep our promise till our last breath. Now no one will try to attack from our kingdom side on your kingdom and same will happen from your kingdom side also. Now our enemy need to think twice before attacking on us.

King Krishnakant: Yaa that's true. Now our power become doubled due to this relationship.

King Bhanushali: hmmm.

King Krishnakant: King Bhanushali now start bidaai of your daughter. So that we can reach our kingdom as early as possible.

King Bhanushali: Sure King Krishnakant. (turning towards his first wife he speak) Queen Latika start prepation of bidaai of Princess Raj Nandini.

Queen Latika: Preparation of bidaai already done King Bhanushali.

Listening Queen Latika, King Krishnakant speak,

King Krishnakant: As per Queen Latika bidaai preparation done. Then we can start now only.

King Bhanushali: (with smile he speak) Sure King Krishnakant.

After this all started moving from there but they stop after three four step only listening one voice.

Voice: One minute King Bhanushali.

All looks towards voice source and get shocked because voice is coming from under the veil. Yes the bride is only person who stooped them with her voice. Listening her voice, King Bhanushali get angry but gulping it he speak with fake smile,

King Bhanushali: (with fake smile he speak) What happened Princess Raj Nandini? Why you stopped us? I know you are feeling very bad for leaving us here but this is fact that every girl need to go their in law's house after marriage only. We can't change this ritual for you.

Ignore his all talk Princess Raj Nandini speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: King Bhanushali I want to take something with me. Can I take that?

Before King Bhanushali speak, Queen Latika speak,

Queen Latika: (while gritting her teeth but with fake smile she speak) Princess Raj Nandini what you need now? I mean I given more than 50 dresses and more than 100 jewellery. Which is enough for you I think.