Characters Of The Story - I

Hello Everyone,
Here Characters of the story of mine.
Hope you will like it.

Prince Manik Kumar Randawa :

Manik is Prince of Jaipur.
His father King Krishnakant is most powerful and kind heart king of his kingdom.
Manik also walking on the same path of his father.
He can give his life also for his kingdom.
His kingdom people loves him a lot. His kingdom spread a lot.
In his kingdom there are 1200 states, 3000 village and 6000 small village included.
Manik married two times and love his both wife Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika unaware of their true colours.
Have Five daughters from these two marriage.
Have hope that he will get son as early as possible.
Married to Udaipur Princess Raj Nandini for political reasons between two kingdom.
After marrying her, he gives her last wing of his palace and only one Dasi for her.
He never cared about her, nor see her or meet her in his 15 Months of marriage with her.

Princess Prerana:

Prince Manik's first wife.
Princess Prerana is daughter of Smashergadh King Vikarm.
Married Manik at the age of 7 years old.
After marriage of 13 years also don't have son child.
She had two daughters only.
Have a dream of becoming queen onces Manik become King.
Always conscience about her dream. She try best possible in her hand stopping Manik from marrying after his second marriage but fail when Manik married a Princess of Udaipur for some political reasons but now she is happy that Manik didn't accepted her as his wife.
When he gives last wing of Palace to that Princess and after 15 months of marriage also Manik didn't went to her nor looked at her or asked about her well being.
Princess Prerana is very cunning and Manipulate lady but never shows it.
She always showered love on Prince Manik.
All are unaware of her nature.

Princess Komlika :

Second Wife of Prince Manik.
Princess Komlika is daughter of Bulandshahi King Vishvbhar.
Married Manik at the age of 8 years old.
After marriage of 12 years also don't have son child.
She had three daughters only.
She think herself as more beautiful than anyone in the her Kingdom. Always fluent about her beauty.
Have a dream of becoming queen onces Manik become King.
Always conscience about her this dream.
She always try best possible in her hand stopping Manik from marrying again after marrying her but fail when Manik married a Princess of Udaipur for some political reasons but now she is happy that Manik didn't accepted her as his wife.
And when he gives last wing of Palace to that princess and after 15 months of marriage also Manik didn't went to her nor looked at her or asked about her well being.
Princess Komlika is very cunning and Manipulate lady more than Princess Prerana but never shows it.
She always showered love on Prince Manik.
Like Princess Prerana, here in case of Princess Komlika all are unaware of her true nature.

Princess Raj Nandini:

Third wife of Prince Manik.
Most beautiful princess with very innocent, caring, loving nature and at the same time she is very brave, talented princess.
She is daughter of Udaipur King Bhanushali.
She is well trained worrior and also know all political, economical, ethical value, Kutniti of kingdom with all house hold work.
Married Prince Manik due to some political reasons.
Never accepted by him and lives in last wing of Palace like unknow person to palace people.
She makes ideals and paintings. Sell them in Kingdom and get money from them.
Uses these money to buy her required things.
Never asked anything from Prince Manik nor shows her need or presence herself in front of him.
Hated by all people's in Palace from Manik's father to his wife's, daughters due to Manik's behaviour except Manik's mothers but they also don't show love to her in fear of Manik and their husbands.
Earlier also in her kingdom she never loved by anyone due to she being a girl child except her dadaji who only teach her everything with the help of his guru.

Thank You,

Kyushu11.