𝐓𝐑𝐄| 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

*2 months ago*
"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP STARING..." Altheya said as she and her longtime boyfriend, Damiano David walked towards the car after a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up some items for dinner.

The singer and model had caught him (once again) staring at another girl who happened to get out of her car. She was blonde and tall and she happened to play with her hair as soon as the two made eye contact.

After a brief smile towards the other lady,
Damiano sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he stopped to light a cigarette slowly as they stood in the parking lot.

"Okay, sorry, amore." The Italian replied placing a quick kiss to Altheya's temple.

Altheya just rolled her eyes and walked quickly towards the car, slamming the car door loudly as she got into the passenger seat.

This had been happening too often.
"What the fuck was that?" Altheya replied slowly as she took out a cigarette and took a drag of it, the smell of smoke quickly filling up the car.

Damiano bit down hard on the end of his cigarette. His eyes focused on the grocery store clerk who was pushing extra carts back inside. The clerk also happened to be a young woman.

"FUCK!" Altheya finally screamed. "YOU CAN'T JUST FOCUS ON ONE WOMAN FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND CAN YOU?"

Damiano smirked as he avoided her eyes, staring out the window. "You wish."

Altheya's eyes grew narrow and so she threw her empty cigarette butt out the window and slapped Damiano straight across his right cheek with her left hand. Her eyes stinging.

"Fuck you." And without even looking at him she took off her seatbelt opened the car door and began walking down the street in the direction of her house.

Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she started running home. She and Damiano had been having the same fight for far too fucking long and now, well now it made sense as too why they were never going to work as a couple.

She cared too much and he didn't care at all.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

*Present day*
"Hey! I thought you were gonna stop reading these things you know..." Altheya's sister-in-law Marrion said as she picked up yet another tabloid magazine off of the table.

Altheya was still very early in the stages of a breakup so she wasn't really listening to what her sister was saying. Altheya absentmindedly flicked through the tv channels, her fingers  immediately putting down the remote  once she saw her ex-boyfriend's face on the screen, singing one of his band's songs along with his other bandmates whom Altheya had the pleasure of knowing, previously before the breakup.

For a moment, Altheya stared at the television screen wondering what the hell was going through Damiano's head as he continued to sing. In the midst of everything that had happened she truly had forgotten that Damiano and his band were taking part in Eurovision. And somehow Damiano and his bandmates had made it to the finals.

The song that they decided to perform was just noise to Altheya as she flicked the television off after one last moment of staring at Damiano's figure. He still looked the same, his long curly hair flowing and his piercing brown eyes made him look like he could steal your soul every time he looked at you.

And his charm was what made Altheya fall in love with him in the first place. But his charm proved to be the thing that she had grown to hate in the last few months of their relationship.