𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄| 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

"WHO IS HE AND WHY IS HE WITH HER?" Damiano mumbled as he was spun around in the hair styling chair. The force from the hairdresser's spin almost sent his phone flying into Thomas' lap.

Thomas grinned as he tossed Damiano's phone back into his lap. Damiano glared as he continued to scroll through his ex-girlfriend's instagram page. "Beats me. But it looks like someone's already a little jealous..." Thomas replied as he got up from his position on the couch and walked towards an empty seat in the room, it was time for him to apply his makeup.

Damiano shook his head and jammed his phone back into his pocket. "Whatever, I'm not jealous..."

And right on cue, Victoria entered the room a smug smile across her lips as she crossed over first to Thomas and then back around to Damiano. "So, you saw the pictures, huh..."

Victoria teased her bandmate. Damiano rolled his eyes and got up after his hair was styled.

"Shut up, Vic."

"He definitely saw the pictures, I mean how could he not have seen them? They're everywhere!" Ethan shouted as he too entered the hair and makeup room grinning widely as he turned on the television. Low and behold there was even a news segment about Altheya and Luke. Damiano felt like he was going to vomit.

"Fuck it. I'm out of here." Damiano grumbled as he grabbed his packet of cigarettes and headed for the door.

"Hey! Where are you going? We have to perform in 5 minutes!" Ethan yelled but it was too late. Damiano was already out the door and dialing the number he still had memorized from the day that she had finally given it to him, despite a lot of coaxing on his part.

"Fuck. Please answer. Please.." Damiano whispered as he took a drag from his cigarette and waited with baited breath as he heard her voice on the other line. But unfortunately it was just Altheya's voice mail.

"You reached "Beayuhtrice" leave a message!" BEEP.

Damiano took a deep breath and began to "talk" as calmly as he could, running his free hand through his long locks, biting down on the cigarette hard.

"Hey, Bea.. (a pause, he remembered that Altheya didn't want him to call her that anymore) Altheya what the fuck gives you the right to have a boyfriend, especially one as ugly as him? Fuck I can't believe you would do this. Fuck you." BEEP.

With one final look at her picture in his contacts he hung up the phone.

As he shoved his phone back into his pant pockets, Charlotte appeared to be standing a few feet away from him.

"Babe? You okay?" She said softly, walking towards him, and once she reached him she put her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek softly.

Damiano sighed and kissed her lips. "Si. I'll be fine, amore." He smiled and walked back into the building hand in hand with the one he loved.

At least, Charlotte was the one he was supposed to love.

──────{⋅. .⋅} ──────

"JAIL AGAIN? YOU SUCK LUKE!" Altheya giggled as she threw her go to jail card towards him. The two of them were  playing Monopoly with Giulia, Alessio, Kari and Francesca, Marie and Alberto and Gaia and Tatum, Michael and Calum.

The group had the house to themselves tonight since it was Alexandria's and Ashton's turn to visit Mr and Mrs Areola. Altheya and her siblings had been taking turns dropping off food and other necessities to the household since it was hard for her parents to get out of the "house" because of the pandemic.