𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄| 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF THE SEXUAL NATURE

AFTER THE CONCERT, Altheya joined Damiano, Tatum, Victoria, Ethan and Thomas backstage as the six of them made their way towards the dressing rooms to hang out and unwind.

"Well, did you like the show, amore?"
Damiano asked Altheya as the two walked hand in hand towards the male's dressing room.

Altheya nodded. "Mhm, I especially liked the part where you and Vic were dancing around like madmen during, I Wanna Be Your Slave that was hilarious!"

Altheya giggled as she made her way over to the slightly worn faux leather couch. She tilted her head and waited as Damiano locked the door so he could begin to undress out of his concert clothes.

Damiano had just taken off his shirt and hung it back on the rack, and when he turned around, Altheya was just staring at him from her spot on the couch. She gave him a small grin and wiggled her finger at him eagerly.

"Can you be my slave, Dami?" Altheya purred as Damiano immediately dropped the t-shirt that was in his hands to the floor, walking towards her on his hands and knees.

"Si." The Italian mumbled as he reached Altheya on the couch. He kneeled in front of her as his hands slowly worked their way up towards her face, his body vibrating as he crawled on top of hers.

Damiano started kissing Altheya slowly starting at her cheeks, then neck. He looked at her before he rolled up her shirt so he could start kissing her collarbone, breasts and all the way down to her stomach.

Altheya was already moaning softly before she turned from him and sat up. She procedeed to remove her own t-shirt that clung to her body, Damiano already wanting to trace her every curve with his own fingers once more.

"You like?"  Altheya whispered as she pushed him back onto the couch as she crawled ontop of him, slowly, her breathing, light.

It wasn't long until she started sucking on Damiano's neck, to which he replied. "I hate vampires Bea, you know that."

Altheya looked up from his neck for a moment and grinned at him softly. "I know."

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

A couple of weeks later, at Damiano's apartment, Altheya stared out the window, her left hand interlocked with Damiano's as the two of them lay beside one another on his bed, both of them breathing slowly, as Altheya took a drag of her cigarette and said, "I've missed this."

"And I've missed you too, mahal."
Damiano replied slowly, bringing his face towards hers to give her a soft kiss on her lips which slowly deepened as Damiano crawled back ontop of her. Altheya kissed him back with just as much force as he had kissed her.

Altheya blew in his face to get Damiano's hair out of his eyes as she tried to talk to him. Her finger lightly tracing shapes onto his chest as they continued to lay under the covers.

"What is it, amore?" Damiano asked, reaching over to touch Altheya's cheek with his hand, gently.

"Do you think I'd be a good mother?"

The two had been having sex for awhile now ever since they got back together and Altheya had been wondering about this question ever since she had aborted their first child, she just needed to know because ever since that day she thought that she had made a big mistake.

Sensing her anxiety,
Damiano pulled Altheya close to him and whispered in her ear,
"I don't think, I know."

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

LEIA SAYS
this might be the end of the book?!