dream

sapnap

i know that

delivered 7 minutes ago

i'm sorry for acting unreasonably, i'm just tired

delivered 3 minutes ago

thats alright

delivered just now

i check the time, its 2am. i'm exhasted, i think to myself, i should really get some sleep. just as i'm about to fall asleep i remember that i promised sapnap i would sleep on call with him every night. i reach over and grab my phone from my desk and type out a message to sapnap. 

you still wanna call?

delivered just now

i didn't receive a reply for a couple of minutes and was debating if i should just go to sleep or not until i feel my phone buzzing.

incoming facetime call from sapnap

"h- hi" i say quietly, watching myself in the little box at the bottom corner of the screen.

"thank you for this" he yawns.

"it's not a problem" i tell him, it's not completely true, i still feel a little off after our disagreement but as long as he gets some sleep, thats all i care about. "you in bed?" i ask him.

"mhm," he sounds tired as he speaks. "goodnight"

"night" i reply and roll over, falling asleep almost immediately.

"Y/N YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" dream shouts from the kitchen, he stops making himself a sandwich to run over and hug me. "here, let me help you with your things"

he takes my suitcases from me and jestures to sapnap and smirks at him before walking away with my things. i'm confused at why he would do that but brush it off, i'm just happy to be here, finally.

"can i get you anything? some food? a drink?" sapnap offers me, i must have not noticed how hungry i was until now when my stomach rumbled, in fact, i don't remember when i last ate.

"food would be amazing right now" i accept nicely.

we are sitting on his sofa alone, i'm not sure how we got here but i no longer feel hungry. i notice theres an empty bowl in front of me and assume i've already eaten. dream comes back into the room and sits down next to me.

"hey, how was your flight?" he asks

"it was good" i smile, i don't remember flying though, in fact, i don't remember anything up until the moment i arrived, something feels strange until i realise i'm dreaming and everything begins to make more sense. i need a moment to myself so i decide to go to the bathroom, as i stand up i realise i have no clue where the bathroom is.

"hey, uh, where is the bathroom?" i rub the back of my neck nervously, i'm not sure why i feel so worried just asking where the bathroom is, especially since it is a dream.

"i'll show you" dream offers but sapnp isn't having it and tries to speak over him.

"dream, i can show her," sapnap butts in. "follow me"

"okay" i follow him as he walks into the kitchen and around the corner to the stairs, he jestures to the door underneath the stairs.

"just through there" he tells me.