3

Suna's POV

"Mio, I thought you said this would be a small party.." I whispered to her.

"It is" she smiled. "A few of my friends, a few of yours. Don't worry, it's going to be fine."

She stood on her tip toes to kiss my nose and walked off.

I sighed and walked over to where Yuki, which was on the balcony.

"Hello" she waved, a glass of champagne in her hand.

I waved back and leaned against the wall. "It's cold and you're wearing a dress, why're you out here?"

"A lot of people I don't know. And, my roommate kind of left me to go talk to Atsumu. I wouldn't blame him, they are teammates after all."

"Still haven't talked to Atsumu?"

"Oh, I have. Two days ago, actually. I ran into him at the coffee shop."

"That's all?"

Yuki bit her lip and nodded.

I laughed a little. "Liar. What else happened?"

"He called me after."

"What'd you talk about?"

"He wants to go out to dinner sometime to catch up, that's all. Why're you so involved? Go pay attention to your girlfriend"

"Can't help it, sorry. Maybe curiosity will kill the guy."

"Doesn't it go curiosity kills the cat?"

"Well, I'm a man so... I had to improvise."

Yuki rolled her eyes. "It's cold out."

I nodded and looked over the balcony. "Looks like someone else came for the party"

Yuki looked over to and raised an eyebrow. "How could you tell?"

"These apartments are too small in general, the only reason mine is big is because it's the penthouse. No one parties here. And also, if you look closely, the have some snacks with them and a bottle of wine."

"You think they're planning on getting drunk?"

"It's a New Years party, idiot. Everyone is going to get at least a little drunk."

"You?"

"Maybe, depends how I feel on it."

"I remember the last time you got drunk. Mio had to come pick you up" Yuki teased.

"Yeah, Mio does help me a lot in those situations" I said.

"Well, you guys have been dating for a while. When's the wedding?"

I choked a little on the wine I was drinking. "What?"

"It's been almost five years, Suna. You've got to put a ring on it soon."