13

Suna's POV

"Why're we at a carnival again?" Y/n asked.

I knocked on her head lightly. "Did you forget already? This trip was mainly for you to get back your memories."

"Hey, um, shouldn't Mio be here though?" Yuki asked. "She was there when we went to the carnival. What if it doesn't work."

I shrugged. "Worth a try."

"Good thing this time we're not crashing a date" Osamu said.

"Date?"

Y/n turned quickly, almost loosing balance.

"You and the other Y/n went on a date to the carnival?!"

I nodded. "Yeah, this one actually. It wasn't much of a date though, since these idiots tagged along due to a guy who wouldn't keep his mouth shut."

Atsumu shrugged. "What can I say? It was a trip to the carnival! I couldn't keep me mouth shut because it was cool."

"Yeah, and you crashed our- my plans." I huffed.

"What's up first?" Yuki asked.

Osamu pointed at a roller coaster and smiled a little. "That one."

I looked from the bottom and to the top, then looked back at him with a confused face.

"I thought you didn't like rollercoasters much."

He shook his head. "That's 'Tsumu. Remember, every time we go he practically yells from start to finish."

Y/n turned to Atsumu, kind of surprised. "YOU'RE SCARED OF ROLLERCOASTERS?"

He turned red and looked away. "N-No!"

"He's stuttering~" Yuki sang.

I shook my head and walked over to the line. It was a few seconds later that I heard shuffling behind me.

A familiar feeling came to my chest, so when I turned I saw who I expected to be there. Y/N.

She looked up at me for a second then looked away.

"They started talking about high school and I didn't really feel comfortable so I came here..." she mumbled.

I nodded slowly and turned back forward. "What about high school?"

"Apparently a field trip in their third year when the graduating year went to a theme park. It sounded like they had a lot of fun. Atsumu said something about Yuki being an Angel Girl but she stopped on his foot before he said anything else. I guess they didn't notice me walk away."

"Angel Girl? I haven't heard that name in a while," I wondered. "Did they say anything else?"

"Yeah, they said you and Mio were branching off a lot from them."

I shifted a little and it got quiet.

"Too soon?" She asked.