16

Your POV

"It's cold out," Yuki sighed.

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, kind of."

I stared at her for a second, but as she turned to me I looked to the side.

"What's wrong?"

"You look different," I said. "You sure are built like a model, I'll tell you that. Then Atsumu looks like he's changed too.. then Osamu got his hair to be his natural hair and Suna.. he's just, I don't know. He seems like he's sad."

"It's been five years, things were bound to change. Who cares if I look different or Suna is... I don't know what he is, but we're still all friends," she said. "You're the one who brought us together twice."

"All except Mio."

Yuki bit her lip and stood up from her chair. "Mio is lost, too. Even more lost than you are. She still thinks you're the other Y/n."

"Everyone else thinks I'm the other Y/n. Suna mentioned this Hinata guy. Bokuto and Sakusa were a few names brought up too and I have no clue who they are. I should just stay here to not face them-"

"What happened to the Y/n who was snappy and energetic? Come on, you got this" Yuki smiled, and hoisted me off my chair as well. "The guys are outside waiting for fireworks. Let's go."

I sighed and got on my shoes, following Yuki outside to the beach to finish off our trip with none other than fireworks.

They've said they knew the other Y/n for about a month now, they couldn't have possibly been trying to get her- my memories back that whole time.

Yuki went in front of me to go talk to Osamu since Atsumu was just in the water. Suna was sitting on the sand while going on his phone.

I hesitated, but ended up walking over to him to sit together.

"Hi" I mumbled.

He turned off his phone and softly smiled. "Hey."

"Even you look a little different," I said, running a finger along his face. When I saw his reaction I quickly pulled away.

"I didn't mean for it to be weird-"

"Don't worry, it's alright." He replied.

"Rin, hand me a sparkler" Atsumu said, running over to us.

He was dripping all over the sand and Suna just gave him a disgusted look.

"Get them yourself" he said.

Atsumu rolled his eyes and reached for the package next to Suna, taking out the item he wanted.

"Might as well asked Y/n to help, she's nice enough to do that."

He huffed and walked over to Osamu to ask him to light it.

"What's been happening in those five years" I asked.

Suna shrugged. "We got jobs. Atsumu and I are still volleyball players. Yuki is a super model now and Osamu has opened up some stores for his cooking."