7

Yuki's POV

It had been a few hours since Y/n collapsed on the hill and she still hasn't woken up.

Suna and Hinata have been by her side the whole time. Even though it seems like Suna doesn't care, I could tell he's worried. Very worried.

I rolled in my bed a little and checked the time on my phone. 1 AM.

I just got up and walked out of the room. When I went downstairs, I saw Hinata asleep on the floor next to Y/n while Suna was sitting quietly by the window, looking outside.

"You could've been a model if you didn't do volleyball" I said, walking downstairs.

Suna turned to me and shook his head. "No way. That type of fame isn't for me."

I looked over at Y/n and bit my lip. "It's my fault. I'm the one who challenged her and Atsumu to see who could make it down the hill first. I never wanted this to happen. I didn't-"

He let out a loud sigh and I stopped. "Oh, you're done? Great. I want to let you know it's not your fault. You didn't expect this to happen."

"Anyone could predict it after hearing a girl woke up three months ago. It was bound to happen."

Suna nodded a little. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Jeez, thanks for making me feel better."

"My pleasure."

I shot a glare at him and sat down on the floor next to him.

"Would you.. date this Y/n if things didn't work out between you and Mio?"

"What? No. I'm dating Mio."

"I said if things didn't work out."

He paused for a second. "Maybe. I don't know. I don't think I could, not after what happened a while ago."

I nodded a little. "I don't think you love Mio. You're just holding onto her because she loves you."

"You're speaking nonsense."

"Suna, don't do this to her. Not once have you told her you loved her, have you? If you keep up with this then neither of you will be happy in the end."

"Are you saying I don't love Mio because I'm still not over Y/n?"

"Yes and no. You probably have like.. guilt from what happened to Y/n and you're keeping Mio close to you because she said she loved you first not long after Y/n passed. Am I right?"

"I swear you always bring this up. I don't want to talk about it." Suna snapped.

"Sorry I'm just smarter than you."

"Enough about my relationship, what about you and Atsumu? He's acting like nothing has changed between you two."

I paused. "Well, he um.. kind of gave me a call a while ago and.. yeah."

"Oh yeah, you told me. You ever went to dinner with him?"

I stayed silent.