Part 10 ||Ariving home||

As the two walked into the house they were greeted with the not so pleasant sound of yelling. Since mostly everyone had gone to the woods searching for Nichole it only left two people in the house. Alice and Rosalie.

"You know she did nothing to deserve that and now because of you and your jealousy she ran away to who knows where! You better hope the others have found her by now!" Alice screamed at an annoyed looking Rosalie.

"It's not my fault the spoiled brat decided to run away! If anything it's for the better it will make our lives easier so instead of yelling at me, you should thank me I did us all a favor anyways!" Rosalie responded back walking away from Alice.

"Thanking you? Because of you-" Alice stopped her sentence when she spotted Nichole and Carlisle standing by the door.

"Nichole your back!" Alice said looking relieved and angry at the same time.

She ran to Nichole encasing her into a tight but comforting hug.

"Don't you ever do that again Nicky! Don't you ever think that our lives would be better off with you. Please don't do that ever again." Alice  said into Nicholes ear while still hugging her.

"I won't I promise.." Nichole said hugging Alice back just as tightly.

Alice had been one of her many siblings to except her right away. Even tho Nicholes a human and Alice is a vampire she never treated her any different.

Rosalie glared at Nichole while she was hugging Alice breathing out an annoyed growl and walking to her room.

They finally stepped out of the hug with Alice crinkling her nose.

"You smell like wet dog." Alice said with a slight grimace.

"I do?" Nichole said suddenly smelling her clothes

"I smell nothing" Nichole said sending a confused look at her sister.

"It's a vampire thing don't worry about it just take a shower after this" Alice said sending a cheesy smile her sisters way.

That earned a chuckle from Nichole but it was suddenly interrupted by the loud sound of frantic footsteps making there way towards the door.

"We haven't found Nichole yet we've searched-" Edward started but abruptly stopped once he spotted his little sister

"Nicky you fart face! Why would you run away!" Edward said running up to his younger sister encasing her into a hug followed by Emmet, and Jasper.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight" said Nichole her voice muffled by her brothers body's.

"I swear sometimes I think you enjoy scaring the living shit out of us.." Emmet mumbled into her hair while chuckling

As the four departed from the hug Jasper looked at his little sister with a disgusted look on his face.

"You smell like wet dog"

At that Nichole bursted out laughing followed by an annoyed groan from Emmet after he was hit with the smell too.

"What is it with you guys and wet dogs?" Nichole said recovering from her laugh attack

"They're smell is intoxicating and disgusting and it so happens you smell like them right now so if you could go ahead and take a shower that would be great." Edward said sending a smile to his sister

"Alright fine fine" Nichole said making her way upstairs when she felt a tug on her arm

She looked to se who pulled her arm only to see her mother, Esme looking at her with a slight smile before giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Our lives would only ever become worse if you were gone. Don't ever think otherwise." Esme said sending her daughter a smile

Nichole returned the smile to before going upstairs and into her bathroom.

While in the shower Nichole had sat down only to think about what had occurred today.

She had a fight with her sister that hates her guts and found out she's jealous of her because she's human. Then she ran away only to be found by werewolves her family's enemies and returned home. God..Nichole thought to herself.

As she got out of the shower she dried herself up with the towel she had grabbed and began putting her pajamas on for the night.

How would she talk to Rosalie after today..Her throat still hurt from almost being choked half to death, and she had just learned a secret that she had never known before..

God she thought to herself as she made herself to her bed drifting to sleep almost immediately after her head hit her pillow.