Part 12 || A tense Lunch||

Nichole walked through the hallways to find her siblings of course getting a couple stares from people in the hallways every once in a while. Since she was a Cullen sibling it made her automatically weird which to be honest didn't really bother her. Being quote on quote weird meant that nobody really talked to her aside from her siblings which was perfectly fine with Nichole, which was also partly why it disturbed her so much that Alex was talking to her and trying to get her attention. She's what people would call an Introvert but to be honest she wasn't, at least with the people she was comfortable with.

As she looked around she spotted Alice and Jasper looking around like they were determined to find something.

"Alice! Jasper!" Nichole said fast walking up to them

"There you are are you okay? I had a vision about you and that Alex kid? Did he hurt you at all?" Alice asked with a hushed voice looking her over to see if there was a bruise or anything forming.

"No I'm fine I think I handled it pretty well" Nicholes said reassuring Alice.

Alice looked like she was more furious and  disturbed than Nichole was. Her siblings were always protective of Nichole but especially Alice, Emmet, and Edward. She was the closest with them.

"Come on let's get with the others their outside on the benches." Jasper said grabbing Alice's hand as to calm her down.

"Yeah let's go" Nichole said following behind Alice and Jasper.

When they finally arrived outside Nichole was immediately grabbed by Edward.

"I'll kill him." Edward said to Nichole with a murderous look in his eyes.

"First off what did I say about reading my mind. Second if you kill him what would Carlisle say. Plus I think he'll be leaving me alone for a while." Said Nichole with a faint smile

"He has Biology with us ill keep an eye on you ok Nicky." Said Edward gripping my shoulders tighter

"Ok Edward thank you."

Oh god I have track today...

"And I'll keep an eye one you at Track. I have Track today and Coach will be combining the Juniors and Freshman's to see how much you guys have improved. If he try's anything I'll be there and I won't go easy on him again. Also, don't worry if I beat you your still a newbie.

Emmet said with a smirk followed by an elbow to the stomach from Nichole

"No fair your a vampire your naturally fast I cant compete with that." Nichole said looking at her brother with an eyebrow raised

The moment was interrupted by the bell signaling that lunch was almost ending.

Jasper Alice and Nichole went to grab there lunch from outside. Since Vampires don't eat food Jasper just picked up two salads for Alice and himself to make it look like they were hungry while telling Nichole that they would see her inside. Nichole got a salad aswell with a red apple some chips and a water bottle. Nichole didn't do well with eating big meals after working out so she decided to eat something small. Emmet and Rosalie made their way inside first with Alice and Jasper following in Second. When Nichole was done picking out her lunch she was surprised to see Edward waiting for her.

"Took you long enough." Edward said with a smirk followed by Nichole rolling her eyes and replying with.

"Yeah whatever let's go" Nichole responded and with that they made their way inside the cafeteria

"Who are they?" The new girl asked in a hushed voice but obviously not hushed enough because Nichole could still here her aswell as Edward.

"The girls name is Nichole. She's the newest Cullen foster sibling. She's weird but smart. She joined track last week. If you ask me she's the closest one from her siblings to look and act somewhat normal." Jessica said eyeing you not aware that you could hear her loud and clear."Shes still weird though."

Nichole rolled her eyes at her backhanded compliment. God could she be more of a stuck up bitch. She thought to herself. Causing Edward to look at her and slightly chuckle.

"And the guy next to her is Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous obviously. But apparently nobody here's good enough for him." Jessica said earning a smirk from Edward and an eye roll and a slight smile followed by Nichole.

Nichole and Edward made their way to the table where the rest of their siblings we're waiting for them already chatting away.

Edward and Nichole took a seat next to eachother and Nichole picked up her apple biting into it no longer paying attention to the conversation that was occurring where Edward and her passed by. But the same didn't go for Edward.

He was looking intensely at the table they had just passed. He looked like he was trying to keep himself together.

Nichole noticed this and grabbed his hand
"Are you ok Eddie?" Nichole said using the Nickname she would use to calm her brother down. 

"I'm fine Nicky." Edward said looking slightly less tense.

Nichole followed what he was looking at and her gaze landed on the new girl who was staring at her table where her and her siblings were sat at. She gave her a confused look before  returning to reality and joining into her siblings conversation.