Part 11 ||New girl||

On Monday morning Nichole was up and ready for school along with her other siblings.

"Have a good day at school guys! And remember to stay away from that Alex kid Nichole. And you guys already know the plan just in case anything goes wrong." Esme said waving goodbye to her family as they walked out the door

"Got it mom, Bye." Nichole said walking out of the house with her siblings.

Rosalie and Nichole haven't talked since Friday and it's painfully obvious that their trying to avoid eachother as much as they can.

Though Alice's driving terrifies Nichole she got into her car followed by Jasper and Edward as Rosalie and Emmet got into the white jeep.

As the siblings arrived at the school they noticed a beat up orange truck pull into the drive way.

"Who's that?" Nichole asked

"It don't know.." Edward said looking at the truck with a questionable stare. The door opened revealing a girl with skin as pale as snow and brunette hair. She wore a gray long sleeve and a green button up shirt on top with loose jeans.

"Come on." Said Jasper pulling Nichole close to him walking her and Alice out of the driveway and into the school followed by a tense looking Edward and a just as intense Emmet and Rosalie.

"Hey you guys okay..?" Nichole asked grabbing Edwards hand since he seemed to be looking more tense then Nicholes other brothers and sisters.

"Yeah Im fine.." Edward said trying to look as if nothing had happened

"Maybe we should hurry to class we might be late if we stay here." Said Alice glancing at Nichole with a smile but then glancing back at the new girl with once again a tense look

"Yeah.." Edward said now looking at his sister

"What's wrong with you guys? You look like you've just seen bimbo the elephant flap by."Said Nichole with a mocking smile earning a slight chuckle from the boys.

Their chuckles we're cut short when Alex passed by giving a not so comforting look to Nichole which caused Emmet to glare at him

Nichole turned around seemingly trying to shake off the nerves when she spotted the new girl casting a long glance towards the Cullen siblings that didn't go unnoticed.

"That's weird..from what I've heard there's hardly ever any new students.." Nichole said talking to no one in particular

"Don't worry about it Nicky. Maybe you can show her around make some new friends?" Said Alice casting a short glance followed by a smile at Nichole

"I don't think that's a good idea when that pervert Alex is walking around." Said Emmet still glaring at Alex from where they stood

"Yeah.." said Nichole looking curiously at the girl who was bombarded by eyes from every angle. I mean she is the new girl..

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Nicholes POV]

It was P.E time at 11:00 am in the morning
and we were divided into groups. As it turns out Alex had the same period as me which really sucked since none of my siblings have this class until the afternoon.

And to add more onto my plate Alex was on my team. Plus to ruin my day further he wouldn't stop staring at me or more specifically, my tits. God this was making me hella uncomfortable but I can't just ask my coach to switch teams. Everyone's already settled in and we're in the middle of the game.

The girl infront of me hit the ball over the net directing it to an empty space hoping to earn a point but it got sort of saved by the new girl which I heard was named Bella. She hit the ball but instead of tossing it back over the other side of the net the ball flew over to Mike hitting him in the backside of his head.

"Im sorry..I told them not to let me play." Bella said walking over to Mike looking hesitant and sorrowful.

It took everything in me not to burst out laughing but that didn't stop me from chuckling quietly to myself. But of course they were cut short when I saw Alex staring at me again.

God what is it with him and staring.
I thought to myself giving him a not so pleasant look and walking further away from him.

"Oh..wait..no no no that's-" Mike said rubbing the back of his head for a splint second before continuing his sentence.

"Your uh..Isabella right?" He finally finished
"Just Bella." Said the pale girl

"Yeah hey I'm Mike Newton." Said Mike shaking her hand

"Nice to meet you" Bella said shaking his hand back

Their conversation didn't seem to last long because Jessica who has been crushing on Mike for as long as anyone can remember made there way up to them obviously trying to get his attention away from Bella who he seemed to be in awe with.

"She's got a great spike huh" Jessica said looking at Mike then back to Bella causing me to roll my eyes

Can she not be jealous of anyone who talks to Mike for once.

At that I didn't really pay any attention to their conversation. It didn't really seem all that interesting anymore.

After that we played for about 15 more minutes before the bell rung signaling it was time for lunch.

We were dismissed and we made our way to the locker rooms so we could change but before I did I caught Alex giving me a look that made me shiver before he went to the boys locker room and I went to mine.

As I finished changing I walked out of the changing room determined to find my siblings.
Alex was creeping me out and all I really wanted to do was just be surrounded by my family. God I would rather be in the same room with Rosalie rather than him.

But obviously luck doesn't work good with me because right when I walked out I saw Alex waiting infront of the changing room. God why must this always happen to me I thought.

Maybe he's waiting for someone else I began telling myself as I walked away but then a voice called after me and the last thing I wanted to do was turn around but I did.

"Hey Nichole!"

Oh god.

"Yeah Alex?" I responded

"You still up for grabbing Pizza with my friends?" He asked looking me up and down once again. Pervert I thought

"Like I said Thursday I cant." I said looking him dead in the eyes hoping he'd get the hint I don't want to go and never plan on doing so. I'm still mad at him for yesterday. He didn't have a right to grab my arm.

"Come on loosen up a little" he said taking my arm once again but this time I pulled away from his grip saying once more.

"I said no I cant so please understand that I've got to go. Now stop looking at my tits grow a pear and leave me alone. And stop grabbing my arm. Goodbye." I said walking away not looking back.

I could have sworn I heard him murmur 'bitch'  under his breath but honestly I could care less. My priorities were set on finding my siblings.