Shifting bucket list

This is like ideas of things to do when you shift.

Hogwarts: Go flower picking with luna cause she is hot and it would be so much fun. Get detention from umbridge cause idk. Try to kill your nemasis cause yeah (Do avada kedavra on dat bich.) Have a love triangle. Use da time turner cause yea. Use the invisability cloak so you can scare you nemasis. 

The Vampire diaries: Kill someone cause yea. Have a race with a non witch or vampire. Turn someone into a vampire. Hang out with katherine cause just because. Destroy a party. Go to a funeral because you killed the person. Turn into a animal.

*I would do a anime one but i barely watch anime*

Having a mafia bf: See you're own boyfriend kill somebody. Kill somebody. Get in a fight with you're mafia's friend. Go to a club. Get drunk and flirt with a stripper.(IM SORRY). Cheat on you're boyfriend so he can kill the dude you cheated with. (it just sound fun) Get in a fight with someone so you're boyfriend can kill him. (MY MIND IS JUST EEEEEEE)

Miraculous: KILL LIELA. Set up adrien and marinette on a blind date. EXPOSE LIELA. Go to marinette's bakery. Be gabriel model. Sneak inside Gabriels MOSTLY BIG HOUSE AKA MANSION. ROAST LIELA.

Modern hogwarts: Post a tik tok and get viral. Not wear a uniform to class. Make a fan page about your nemasis and expose her. Kill you're nemasis 

IM SORRY OK I JUST HAD A "BIG" MIND I WOULD OF ADD WORSER THINGS OK
-xoxo The writer of this story