1 |

"Aghh shit, I can't take it

"Aghh shit, I can't take it." Malaysiah cried out, Derrick was hitting Malaysiah's spot so aggressively. She loved the aggression but something was definitely off today.

"You better take this shit girl." He groaned, ramming deeper inside of her.

"Why are you doing me like this?" She moaned loudly, Derrick and Malaysiah held eye contact while he destroyed her insides. Malaysiah put her hands on his stomach to slow him down, he grabbed her hands, putting them above her head and started drilling her pussy.

" Fuck, you so tight."

Derrick and Malaysiah had an on and off type of relationship. Well it wasn't really considered a relationship, they just loved fucking each other. No matter how many times they said they were officially done with each other they couldn't get enough. They'd double back and be in the same position they're in now.

Derrick and Malaysiah had two kids that went by the name of Kairo Antonio Jones ( 8 ) and Kaylee Armani Jones ( 7 ). They had a love hate type of relationship, no matter what, they were still fucking around.

Malaysiah had two other kids with Kain, Kain and her didn't particularly like each other. They hated each other, Kain wanted Malaysiah to be down with him so bad. Any chance Kain got he'd belittle her. Their kids name were Kaycen Antwan Brown ( 5 ) and Kamaria Imanie Brown ( 4 )

Kain and Derrick were homeboys, Malaysiah knew it but she didn't give a fuck. If she wanted to fuck someone she would, her reasoning was because she was grown and didn't have to answer to anyone but God.

Malaysiah was in love with the thought of having sex, any chance she got she wanted to fuck some.

She started cumming on Derrick's dick, Derrick pulled out of her quickly and shot his warm seed on her stomach. He leaned in, kissing her gently on the lips.

" I love you." Derrick said, pecking Malaysiah's lips repeatedly.

" Mm, I love you too baby daddy." He rolled from on top of her and they went to clean up together.

Malaysiah walked out the bathroom after cleaning herself up. She checked her phone and rolled her eyes at Kain's message.

She responded back with a simple k, she replied to her other messages and put back on her clothes

" I'll be back later on tonight, i'm taking my kids, I'll have them home by 7, and make sure you have them legs spread for me when I get back." Her and Derrick exchanged a kiss, he walked out her room and she went to get her kids ready.

She dressed Kaycen and Kairo alike in their grey Nike sweats with a white tee and some white forces, they put on their silver chains and she grabbed the sponge brush and did their hair. Malaysiah put Kamaria and Kaylee on a white shirt with a brown skirt and their sandals, she put in their earrings, she did their hair in a simple bun and they all walked downstairs together.

" Mommy loves y'all. I'll see y'all later. Be good for daddy." Kairo and Kaylee hugged their mom goodbye and just as she was about to close the door, Kain pulled up.

He got out his truck with a mug plastered on his face. She shut the door in his face and she walked back inside to check on her other kids.

" Y'all daddy out there. I'll see y'all later ok? Mommy loves y'all." She kissed their cheeks and walked them out to where he was. They screamed their father's name, he hugged them and told them to wait in the truck.

" You fucking for real." Kain asked looking down at Malaysiah with a scowl on his face.

" Oh my gosh here you go starting shit." She was getting ready to walk away back into the house, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back around.

" Yeah here we fucking go, you deadass got another nigga over here while my kids here?" She snatched her hand out of his grasp.

" DONT touch me like that again. I have whoever I want over here. His kids stay here too. How you mad nigga you just stepped up to the damn plate A WEEK AGO." Malaysiah matched his facial expression.

" I don't give a fuck, have him back over here and see how far that shit get you." Kain pulled Malaysiah closer to him. Kain was controlling and very manipulative.

" Beat i'm ME and call me a dick because WHAT. Kain do you pay these damn bills? Are we fucking? No. Do we have kids together! Yes. Don't even come round this bitch playing with me like that. I don't tell you who to have around yo fucking house cause I don't give a damn. Now go spend time with your kids and get the hell out my face." Malaysiah was about to walk away again when Kain said something to piss her off even more.

" Yeah ight have that nigga back over and see where you end up. I promise you Malaysiah I can make yo life a living hell. Do what I say or you gone pay the price." Malaysiah laughed low.

" It's them weak ass threats for me. I pray to God when these tests come back, I hope my kids aren't yours. Make my life a living hell? You already are. Kain there ain't shit you can do or say that's gone make me get out of character. Whoever I have over MY house is my fucking business, nigga fuck you. Yo momma should've swallowed yo dog ass. Fuck how you feel and fuck you. Peon."

Malaysiah walked back in her house, slamming the door. Everything she said was true, she didn't want her two youngest kids to be Kain's. Kain was a narcissistic, manipulative, controlling, deadbeat nigga. Literally the only reason why Kain even came to get his kids was to fuck with her.

They'd always bump heads, Kain put on this big front acting like he didn't fuck with Malaysiah but deep down Kain wanted her, he wanted to be the one fucking her, making sweet love to her, waking up with her on his side. Kain just couldn't get his shit together.