2 |

Malaysiah's heart was racing, the tests just came in, she was scared to open it up

Malaysiah's heart was racing, the tests just came in, she was scared to open it up. Derrick has just left after beating her shit again for the umpteenth time. Her kids were sound asleep in their rooms. Kain came over her house with that same mug plastered on his face.

As soon as he arrived she opened the first envelope for her son Kaycen, she read the results and her heart dropped. She broke down and cried. She didn't want her kids to be his. Reason being, Kain was an asshole, she hated everything about him. Malaysiah thought they were in love at some point in life.

" Stop all that fuckin' cryin' and open the other one so I can go." Kain grumbled. She rolled her eyes at him.

There was a possibility that either Kain or Derrick was her daughter's dad, Malaysiah was fucking with both of them at the same time, she didn't give a damn.

" I put this on my momma, I hope Kamaria ain't yours, nigga." She tore open the other one, she read the results and sighed. She tore the results into pieces and threw them at him.

" FUCK." She yelled out, he chuckled, Malaysiah walked upstairs and slammed her room door. She was pissed for the most part but she was hurt too. She didn't want to even look at Kain now. Kain was gone hold this over her head for the longest. He knew she felt some type of way about this so he was gone make it even harder on her.

Malaysiah got in the shower and started lathering her body with her Dove soap, she heard her door open she thought it was one of her kids until Kain snatched back the shower curtain.

" You left before I had to say what I had to say." Kain started, Malaysiah held up her hand, signaling for him to shut the fuck up.

He kept going anyways, " We in this shit for a lifetime, either deal with it or go through hell. Yo' ion wanna have to keep going through this shit with you. It's a waste of energy and time, we grown dawg. We sat up here and fucked to have these kids. No matter what bruh I love my kids, ion wanna keep arguing with you shit so pointless. At the end of the day, we all got to be round each other." She looked over at him and nodded.

" I agree, but you couldn't wait until I got out. I'll be down there in a minute." She rinsed off and washed again.

" Like I haven't seen it before." Kain slipped two fingers inside of her, she let out a yelp. She moaned softly when he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her.

She was no stranger to this, before they got on bad terms they'd fuck for hours. At some point in life Kain and Malaysiah couldn't get enough of each other until he up and left and started another family somewhere. Kain lied so much but Malaysiah caught on to all of it, she dropped his dog ass so quick.

She couldn't deny that he was a beast in bed. At first Malaysiah was so shy but she was still a freak, Kain just had to bring that other side out of her and that's exactly what he did.