5 |

" Derrick get this pussy ass ho before I turn this bitch up

" Derrick get this pussy ass ho before I turn this bitch up." Malaysiah, Derrick and Kain were all out shopping for her and Kain's daughter Kamaria birthday when they all ran into Justice, his bitch he be fucking on from time to time.

" Girl fuck you, Derrick just said he ain't want shit to do with your ho ass, you be fucking these different niggas and got kids."

" My pussy don't have shit to do with you and my kids good bae." Malaysiah was tired of arguing with this bitch already, she was ready to fight now.

" Chill out, Justice gone on bout your business. Your ass always starting some shit."

" Derrick you don't even like this big bitch for real, you was just talking about how she was a dog ass mother and you wanted to be with me."

Malaysiah started laughing, " Why my name even getting brought up? Fuck nigga stop speaking on me with this bitch. She don't fucking know me like that, this pussy ass ho gone be back in the hospital fucking around with me."

" Yeah chill out, before we get to hitting in this bitch." Kain spoke up for the first time since Malaysiah and Justice started arguing. He knew Malaysiah was about her business, he ain't want his baby mom going to jail for assault. He put his hand on Malaysiah's lower back and walked them off to the other aisle.

Derrick stayed back for a minute and wrapped his hand around Justice's neck and pushed her against the shelves. "Bitch don't call my fucking phone no more, say some shit else to my baby momma and yo ass getting knocked off the map." He removed his hand from her neck and pushed her.

" Derrick stop, i'm pregnant." He started laughing and turned back towards her.

" Kill the shit."

He walked off and met back up with Malaysiah and Kain, "Nigga why you be speaking on me when you with your bitches?" Malaysiah pushed Derrick.

" I'm a dog ass mom? I've never talked down on you and for you to even go to the next bitch and speak ill of me is wild as fuck. Derrick on my fucking kids, stay your ass out my face cause your ass getting fucked up next." 

Derrick shook his head, he knew he only speak down on her cause she was fucking with Kain at the time.

Kain and Malaysiah finished shopping for their daughter's birthday, Kain paid for everything and walked Malaysiah to her truck and helped put everything in there.

Derrick walked to his truck and started it up, he called Justice and asked where she was at. She wasn't too far from the store so he met her down the road. He had one thing on his mind and that was to show Justice ass he wasn't with that messy shit.

Justice smiled at him, thinking he came back to apologize. Derrick brought his hand back and slapped Justice in the face. " DERRICK STOP! IM SORRY!"

He grabbed her arm and started dragging her to his truck. "Bitch why the fuck you started that shit with Malaysiah? You didn't learn the last time when she had you in the hospital fighting for your life?" Derrick took all of his anger out on Justice.