Chapter 44

Zayn got out of the taxi and walked inside the building. He entered the reception and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Hi Zayn," she smiled watching him approaching her desk.

"Hello. How are you ?" Zayn asked.

"I'm good. So you had a baby boy or girl ?" she asked looking at his flat stomach. Zayn shook his head biting his lip, "I lost my baby".

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I'm sorry Zayn," she said feeling bad for him.

"It's okay. I'm fine," Zayn flashed him a small smile, "Umm is Liam free now ?" Zayn asked.

"Yes. Mr. Payne is free. He must be in his office," she said.

"Okay. Thanks," Zayn said. He waved at her walking towards the elevator.

He took the elevator and got out on the 40th floor. he stepped out and found Liam's PA was not on her desk. He shrugged and made his way towards Liam's cabin. He pushed the door open and his blood boiled straight away. Rae was bending down on the floor untangling some wires. Her mini skirt was exposing her fully. Why would someone wear something like that ? That's just so inappropriate.

Liam was sitting on the couch having his drink and doing something on his phone not paying any attention to her but still why he has not yet fired her ?

Zayn breathed in and out before putting a smile on his face.

"Hi baby," he said walking inside the office cabin grabbing both the of their attention.

"Hi babe. What you doing here ?" Liam asked smiling at him.

Zayn walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar pulling him in a kiss. He sat down on his lap giving zero fucks about anybody else's presence.

Rae watched him not liking it one bit. She accidently turned on the switch and forgot she was holding the plug in her naked hand resulting an electric shock. She got back suddenly throwing away the plug screaming a little getting the couple's attention.

Zayn giggled before turning back.

"Aww seems like poor Rae got electric shock. Was it bad ?" he mocked but stopped when Liam pressed his hands harder on his small waist warning him.

"you okay ?" he asked and she nodded.

"I'm fine Sir. I'll just leave," she said getting up and ready to leave but again Zayn had to stop her.

"Hey, wait," Zayn said and Liam groaned, "Come have a seat with us. I'm sure you don't have work now."

"No. I'm fine," she said and turned around to walk away.

"C'mon. I insist," Zayn said shifting on the couch next to Liam from his lap.

"Zayn," Liam warned giving him a hard look. but Zayn was far gone.

"Fine," she said walking over then and sat down on the single couch with her legs crossed.

"So tell me something about yourself Rae," Zayn asked pouring wine in a glass which Liam took away.

He was not allowed to drink. But seemed like he forgot.

"Um I think getting to know each other personally is quite unprofessional," she said and Zayn was just waiting for that one word 'unprofessional'.

"Well wearing short and slutty dress at work is also not professional but you wear them anyways. So, don't worry about it," Zayn said and Liam now leaned back enjoying his boyfriend roasting her.