entitled ; 2

DaLiLi🦛

it's already five and Soul can't stop whining due to hunger. "Dalili! Soul! come here! let's have picnic while we still have time!" shout Mrs Jung from afar, she's with two other staff already seated on the mat. in front of them were the food that we had packed earlier, with a smile form on our faces we run towards Mrs Jung excitedly. 

"Mrs Jung i am so hungry :( i thought we won't have our picnic as you promise.." if Mrs Jung isn't here i would've smacked Soul. how brazen she is! oh yeah.. she's born that way cheerful and clumsy. nevertheless, she's still loved by all.

"wow! you guys are having picnic?" it's the camera director. director Lee is already in his 50's but still managed to look like a guy in his 40's. how can he looks so young? my dad looks like he's going to turn 50 tomorrow even though he's still 49.. wait he is really going to turn 50 soon! i've known director Lee for 3 years..

"yes, a welcome picnic for our two new pretty employee. i am so worried because we only have 4 people in our department included me! thank god that they joined us! no need to work over time anymore."

"you need to thank them for that! you guys have been suffered from over time work for almost one year!"

"of course i am thankful! i heard your daughter also entered our company today.. in what department is she in?"

"Mrs Jung.. i am director Lee youngest daughter.." director Lee let out a big laugh looking at Mrs Jung's shocked face. "no wonder she looks like you?! she do really looks like you but with a soft milky skin!" Mrs Jung exclaimed. 

"appa, have this. it taste so good! seriously good!" Soul feed director Lee a spoonful of strawberry cream cake. "Mrs Jung, i am so much like my father, we both have sweet tooth and we are very playful and quite annoying too!" Soul's statement bring laughter to us who's listening to them. i took a bite of tuna sandwich, this probably would be my fifth sandwich at this moment or more.. I think

"Mrs Jung please do take care of my daughter and Dalili too. Dalili also has been part of my family since her university year." director Lee shot a smile to both Soul and me who's busy stuffing our face with food.

"don't worry, i'll take care of them like you do. they are our team maknaes of course we will cherish them!"

"good to hear that, i shall go now. we will end in a few hours." therefore the conversation between Mrs Jung and director Lee end.

"Dalili have this cake, i've taste it. it doesn't have anything alcoholic in it. it is safe to eat. shall we have sweet potato bread after work? i've been craving for sweet potato bread lately.."

"last time we ate it like one week ago.. yeahh i'm craving for it too. shall we have latte too after this? it has already been two weeks without latte." 

"we drank latte together yesterday and the day before too! i don't want to drink latte today, i want ice lemon tea~" 

"okay, you can have your ice lemon tea, but i do really want latte and we gotta be hurry or else we won't get to have it."

"get to have what?" 

"sweet potato bread?! it usually run out after 8! we gotta be at the bakery before 8!"

"oh yeah.. should we ask my boyfriend to keep for us some? how many? 4? no- 6?" 

"ask him to keep 8, we could eat it tomorrow morning too." 

"okay!" Soul got up then called his boyfriend. 

"Soul has boyfriend?" asked Minjoong oppa. he has been working with Mrs Jung for 3 years, a married guy who just had his first newborn 8 months ago and i could say he's a very loyal and romantic guy cause he has been married with his wife for 6 years also he has a very nice personality for a married guy.

"yeah, his boyfriend is also my friend. we are all friend but they like each other more. he's a bakery owner, soon he will opened a cafe beside his bakery. we love his sweet potato bread so much that we think we would give up our life and career just to be a sweet potato bread." Minjoong oppa shot me a confused face. did i just said something bad?

"did i heard you wrong? or do you literally said that you wanted to be 'a sweet potato bread'?" 

"no, you're not wrong. we had a discussion a few years ago that we wanted to be 'a sweet potato bread' if we gave up on our life. it's not like we would haha.." what an awkward choice of statement, i should be more tactful. 

"oh my gosh, i understand you. sometimes i feel like want to change my body with my own son because my wife gives her full attention to him. i got seriously and sickly jealous of my son! despite the jealousy i still love my baby, he's so cute! no wonder my wife loves him more than me." i let out a small chuckle every time he mentioned the jealousness he has to go through.

the shoot ends at 7 but we arrive back at the company at 8 and done unpacking at 9 didn't knew it would took that long to end. both Soul and me received our schedule and company pass from Mrs Jung before heading to Soul's boyfriend bakery. 

"have you talked to any of the boyz member?" 

"yeah i do, with Juyeon most of the time and Sangyeon too! both of them been telling me that i look like Sunwoo."

"i told you! oh- we are here! oppa~" Soul ran towards his boyfriend who's been waiting for them at the front of the bakery. did they just literally kissing and hugging in front of me who's single?

"uwah~ the smell of the bread could make me fly! how many did you kept for us? 6? 8? No-ten?! Uwahh thank youuu" i took the paper bag away from Jihoon's hand. Jihoon came from a very wealthy family, his family owned a mountain with hundreds of cows and sheep and also a land of sweet potatoes. this guy who's a few years older than me like 2 years older is three times richer than me. he owned three sweet potato bakeries soon a cafe too!

"yah, can't you let me be sweet with Soul first? how can you take that away from me? let me feed her first!" 

"i paid for this too, so that makes me have the right to snatch it away from you, you get it?"

"oh, hi Dalili!" it's Juyeon who just came out from the bakery with Sunwoo, Hyunjae and Sangyeon. wow, he remembered my name! should i cry?

"ah- hi! how can you be here faster than us?" i asked, urh by a car of course they went back faster than us. what a stupid question.

"ah i mean- you guys haven't gone home yet? it's already late though and it's far away from the company."

"no, we'll stay at the company for a while then went back home. how bout you? why aren't you home yet?" asked Juyeon. "oh we just came by to get some bread from this bakery owner. he's my friend by the way Lee Jihoon the bakery owner." fuhh that's so embarrassing. they shook hands with each other before Sangyeon decide that they should go. 

"see you tomorrow Dalili!" Juyeon waves his hand towards me. what a cute guy.

What a long chapter! lately i ran out of idea on how to write the starting of the fanfiction. when i first started writing i only think of the middle part and the end not the head of the story. it drives me crazyyy urhh. anyway thanks for reading!