entitled ; 4

Dalili's pov

days goes by, weeks goes by then months goes by.. i looked at my laptop to see it was Day6's song that makes me this sentimental. i love Day6 songs as i could relate to most of it. my most favorite song is not fine and i loved you. 

i was actually taken aback by the fact that now Hyunmin oppa and me do not belong to each other. it's kinda sad, knowing that one day a person you cherished the most betrayed you. i can't forgive him and i hate him yet i still can't get him off my mind.

"Dalili, we should go now! turn off all the lights and fans~ we have to go." "okay~ don't you think that we've been very busy lately? it's kinda shocking to know that we only could have a 5 hours of sleep everyday. thank god im not sleep deprive!" "don't worry! we'll have a nice rest soon! the concert's will be held in just a few days! and we have already got every costumes, accessories and everything done!" "still.. it's a world tour.." i said while putting on my shoes.

"are you starting regretting your decision on becoming a stylist?" "huh? no! im just saying that we haven't been having a good rest.. that's all.. im just worried that i yawned more than 20 times a day!" i said pushing Soul out of our house. 

"it's 5 in the morning.. i want to eat a fresh cooked rice with lots of rolled-eggs and also hmm seaweed soup.. what do you want to eat?" "emm i want steak!" "ya, it's 5! 5 in the morning!" "i know.. but i still want a medium cooked steak omg.. im so hungry.." 

we haven't ate anything since yesterday as we were really busy preparing custom made costume. we did a collaboration with another designing company but we did most of the works, so we haven't had any full meals since 2 months ago. we also haven't bought any groceries due to over time work. 

suddenly my phone rang, it's from Juyeon. 

'yes? what can i help you oppa?'

'are you on your way to the company?'

'yea, why? do you need anything?'

'emm im just wondering if you could spend some time with me?'

'i don't think i can oppa.. i'll be quite busy today..' 

'i just wanna have breakfast with you.. i haven't had any meals yet since yesterday.. and.. i already bought our breakfast though.. i feel like eating abalone seaweed soup today..'

'really? then i think i should grab breakfast with you then! but our breakfast will be short okay? you know, im a very busy person but still i want to have a warm breakfast!.' my face enlightened hearing the words 'abalone seaweed soup'

'nice! then, see you at the fifth floor cafeteria okay?'

'why not the second floor?'

'i don't wanna eat there.. just come to the fifth floor okay? palli wa~' 

"alright~ see you there~" 

he ended the call quickly.

"who's that?" Soul asked. "ah, it's Juyeon oppa! he called me to have breakfast together. he already bought the breakfast." i said. "he has been nice to you lately.. i think i'll have only kimbap today.." Soul said letting out a small sigh and started to pout. 

"you can join us if you want~" i told her. "no way i would interrupt your date!" Soul said with a sneaky smile on her face. "hey, it's not a date! we'll just be having breakfast together!" i said swaying Soul's hand front and back. me and Juyeon have been friends for quite awhile so sometimes he would brought me food and lots of things and even offered to walk me home.

Soul keep on saying it's a date- we arrived at the company. we took the elevator together and still keep on arguing that me having breakfast together with Juyeon is not a date. "enjoy your date~" Soul whispered those words to my ear before getting off at the second floor.

i could only greet my teeth, i forgot that she could be quite annoying sometime. i  got off the elevator at the fifth floor and saw Juyeon was preparing our breakfast at a table besides the window. 

"oppa! i'm here!" i said taking big steps towards him. he turned around and gave me a soft warm smile "oh? you're here! i have already prepared our breakfast. just sit and enjoy this hearty meal. i ordered this by myself!" i let out a small chuckle. "oppa, you should have waited for me. i should be the one doing the settings though." i said taking a seat in front of him.

"i know you'll be late, so i did the settings and.. you probably will leave me alone after ten minutes.." he said with a gloomy face. "i hope i could have a nice long proper breakfast too oppa. im so thankful that you bought this breakfast, i really do crave seaweed soup and rolled-eggs. i haven't had any proper meals lately so this would make me feel better. thank you oppa." i said but his face still be looking gloomy. "oppa, im so happy right now~ happy to have breakfast with you. it's too early to put on that gloomy face!" i said but still- this guy!

my phone notification went off, it was from Mrs Jung. we will start late today, okay? we'll start at 8. something urgent came up. 

"oppa great news! i could be here until 7! we could have a proper meal together!" i told him, he looked at me with sparkling eyes. "really?" he asked. "yes! Mrs Jung said we will start at 8 today!" i said. "that's great! shall we have our breakfast? im hungry~" sometimes he also could be quite cute and baby-like. he knows when to sulk and that's quite funny. 

we had our breakfast then talked about our childhood and what i did back in Malaysia. we had fun talking and eating together. who would have thought that i would sit with an idol? no one i guess. no one would have thought about going through that moment. 

im back after a while! quite busy with uni and all, classes all day and loads of task and assigments! hope you have fun while reading!