entitled ; 3

[warning! triggering words included in this chapter. read it on your risk] 

14 February, white day

"do you really want to go? what if something bad suddenly happened?" Soul asked out of concerned. she regretted telling Dalili that his boyfriend out at the park with another girl. "Dalili can't you just let him be? this wasn't your first time going through this kind of things.." Dalili glared at her coldly. 

Dalili's boyfriend is an engineer named Kim Hyunmin. she knew him back at Seoul's University.

"because this isn't my first time going through this, i know that he's been acting out like an imbecile lately. i'm a fool for letting this slipped out of my hand.. love and like me? how can i trust that when it has already been my forth time being in this situation, i should've known better." 

"shall we go buy some chocolate for him?" Soul looked at her with a soft smile formed on her face. "shall we?" they then went out to chocolate store to buy some chocolate.

Dalili looked at his boyfriend with a cold-eyed gaze that it made Soul shivering just by looking at it. feeling apathetic, Dalili decides to just stayed in a cafe across the park. 

Soul's eyes widened looking at a familiar figure who was entering the cafe with a loud laugh. she then glanced at Dalili afraid that she might made a ruckus. "oppa~ where are you? i miss you so much." Dalili unexpectedly called her boyfriend, Hyunmin. at that time Soul feels like hitting Dalili with a dictionary because she knew how brazen Dalili can be when she felt threatened and furious. 

"really? you are at work? should i go see you? it's white day today~ the last time we met you said you want to tell me something, don't you?"

Soul knew that gaze and expression. she knew it better than anyone else. at this rate Dalili could be a really god assassin with that kind of scary face or even a mad teacher with a class full of bullies.

"oppa, you don't have any younger siblings right? i thought i saw someone that looks like you."

"yeah, you told me that you don't have any younger siblings nor cousins that are girls. yeah, i knew you better than anyone else."

"so i am wondering who is that girl beside that guy.. and you know what.. the guy is holding the girl's prada underarm bag Re-Edition 2000 nylon mini handbag.. what a bad choice of color. why did she uses the pink instead of cream? it would've suited her better. don't you think so oppa?" Dalili stood up from his seat with the chocolate and latte in her hands.

"oh no-" Soul tried to stop her but Dalili's unsatisfied expression made her scared.

"oppa, i have to go know. i need to settle an unsettled thing." she hung up the phone then went towards the couple. "oh my gosh! im so sorry!" she spilled latte on his boyfriend's shirt then made eye contact with him.

"work? this is your work? today is white day.. white day is equals to pure and innocent love. we used to be like that but now i don't think so. we should break up, i don't like nor love you anymore. wait- no- yup i have decide that i am breaking up with you! yah Kim Hyunmin i'm breaking up with you." she placed a sneaky smile on  her face.

"that won't happen cause i'm not breaking up with you. you are mine!" he suddenly held Dalili's wrist tight. "ouch! that hurts! let go of my wrist!" Dalili shouted. the girl that was standing beside him was nowhere to be seen probably frightened by the guy sudden change of behaviour. 

a guy suddenly grasp Dalili's arm. "let go of her hand or.." the guy with all black included his cap and mask made eye contact with him. "or what? who are you to meddle in other people business? she's my girlfriend not yours." Hyunmin said with a furious face.

"i am no longer your girlfriend! now let go of me!" Dalili tried to loosen his grip by twisting her hand. "that won't work baby." he said with a cocky smile. "you heard her, if you don't let her go i will call the police and make sure that she will sue you for sexual harassment." the guy with all black said. Dalili was so astonished by this guy bold action. 

Hyunmin hesitated for a while before loosening his grasp from Dalili's wrist. "are you okay?" the guy in all black asked. Dalili could only nod her head then ran out of the cafe. 

she ran to an alley far away from the cafe and sat there for a moment. the guy in all black had followed her to the alley secretly. 

Dalili looked at the packet of chocolate in her hand, she deciced to give it to a child who passed by with her mother saying that she didn't want it anymore. 

"Dalili are you okay? is your wrist okay?" 

"who are you? how do you know my name? stay away or i'll shout."

"don't worry, it's me Juyeon." the guy in all black revealed himself by opening his mask. 

"oh, it was you Juyeon oppa. thanks for saving me back in the cafe without you i think he would've kidnapped me. didn't knew that he has that side of him." 

"give me your phone."

"sorry, what?"

"give me your phone, Dalili."

"ouh.. okay. here." as soon as she gave him her phone, he dialed his phone number and saved it in her phone then made a call to his phone.  

"do call me when you are in danger or anytime if you want. just call me, i'll be there for you"

"will do.. oppa you have to go, a group of students are on their way towards us." 

"see you tomorrow Dalili, happy white day." he handed her a box of chocolate with a yellow ribbon. "happy white day too, oppa." they made eye contact with each other before Juyeon walked away from her. 

Juyeon's magnanimity felt so sincere and warm in Dalili's cold heart, probably the real warmth of love?

what a chapter?! sorry for my grammar mistakes. please do correct me if i'm wrong. i'm still learning on how to write fanfiction in english as i am very used to write in malay. have a great day everyone! love you!