OS - Inspired by Agar Tum Saath Ho (Tamasha)

Song and Character Credits – All rights belong to their respective owners

Arnav - This is it Khushi! I just don't want to be here with you anymore!

Khushi - Arnav, don't go!

Arnav pushes Khushi's hand away and walks out of the room angrily, not before slamming the door. Khushi's knees give way and she falls on the floor, weeping.

Pal Bhar Theher Jao, Dil Ye Sambhal Jaaye (Wait for a few moments so that this heart becomes steady)
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karoon (How should I stop you from going?)
Meri Taraf Aata, Har Gham Phisal Jaaye (Every grief that comes my way slips and I am untouched by it)
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharoon (I want to capture you in my eyes)
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon (Without speaking words, I talk with you)
Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Khushi looks at the door and clutches her blouse as if clutching her broken heart. She recalls the courtship period in her life. She would classify it as the best period in her life, hands-down. A time when Arnav and Khushi had only pure love within and between them. Khushi yearned for that Arnav that she fell in love with.

Behti Rehti Neher Nadiya Si, Teri Duniya Mein (Like a river I keep flowing in your world)
Meri Duniya Hai Teri Chaahaton Mein (My world lies in your love)
Main Dhal Jaati Hoon Teri Aadaton Mein (I get dissolved in your habits)
Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Khushi recalled one of the dates they had been to and that night, Arnav had proposed to her. He had promised that no matter what happens, he would be there for her, with her. Khushi looks at the door once again and calls out to Arnav who had left a long time ago.

Teri Nazron Mein Hai Tere Sapne (There are dreams in your eyes)
Tere Sapnon Mein Hai Naaraazi (There is dissatisfaction in those dreams)
Mujhe Lagta Hai Ke Baatein Dil Ki Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi (I feel that the talks of the heart are all fraudulent)
Tum Saath Ho Ya Na Ho Kya Fark Hai (Doesn't matter if you are with me or not)
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai (Life was painless anyway)
Agar Tum Saath Ho (Even if you are with me)

Arnav had walked out of the house, fuming. He recalls those days when he was carefree with no commitments. Everything had changed as Khushi entered his life. Along with love came so many responsibilities. He starts wishing that he had less things to handle in life.

Palkein Jhapakte Hi, Din Ye Nikal Jaaye (In just a blink of an eye, the day passes)
Baithi Baithi Bhaagi Phiroon (Even though I am sitting, I feel as if I am running around)
Meri Taraf Aata, Har Gham Phisal Jaaye (Every grief that comes my way slips)
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharoon (I want to capture you in my eyes)
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon (Without speaking words, I talk with you)
Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Khushi sits at the poolside and continues weeping silently. She recalls the events that had led to their wedding. Both Arnav and Khushi's families had thought that the couple were a match made in heaven.They had been immensely eager to see their children move onto the next stage of their life and had pressurized them to do so. Unable to say no to their parents, Khushi and Arnav had married much earlier, 3 months after the proposal.

Tere Sapnon Mein Hai Naaraazi (There is dissatisfaction in those dreams)
Mujhe Lagta Hai Ke Baatein Dil Ki Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi (I feel that the talks of the heart are all fraudulent)
Tum Saath Ho Ya Na Ho Kya Fark Hai (Doesn't matter if you are with me or not)
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai (Life was painless anyway)
Agar Tum Saath Ho (Even if you are with me)

Arnav recalls how they had been forced to rush into marriage and now were being pressured to start a family. They were barely 6 months into the marriage and a baby was something Arnav could not even think about. Arnav wondered how could Khushi actually want to talk about this to him when they had barely settled down and managed life as a couple. He sounds the horn angrily at the car in front of him when it moved off slowly as the traffic light changed.

Dil Yeh Sambhal Jaaye (My heart becomes steady)

Khushi walks to her bed and looks longingly at their wedding portrait and wipes her tears. If only Arnav had listened to what she had to say, things would have turned out differently.

Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Arnav stops at the garden where Khushi and he had their first date. He walks to the same bench and sits down closing his eyes.

Har Gham Phisal Jaaye (Every grief that comes my way slips)

Khushi takes in a deep breath before picking up her phone and contemplates on calling him but decides not to hurt him further. Tears roll down her cheek again. If only Arnav was with her now, she would not have to go through so much of pain.

Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Arnav's hand touches the empty spot on the bench beside him. He visualizes the bubbly Khushi who had been full of smiles on that date. If only Khushi did not talk about something he disliked, the two of them would have been celebrating his success on cracking an important AR deal.

Din Ye Nikal Jaaye (The day passes)

Khushi sits on the bed dejected. In her hand, she holds a picture of Arnav and keeps it close to her heart. She wonders as to whether Arnav would come back anytime soon or remain angry.

Agar Tum Saath Ho (If you are with me)

Arnav ponders as to why Khushi had to bring the topic up when she clearly knew that was the last thing on his mind. He keeps recalling that small bit of conversation they had before he barged out angrily.

Har Gham Phisal Jaaye (Every grief that comes my way slips)

Khushi falls asleep and one of her hand slides down onto her tummy. If only Arnav knew what was going on.