OS - Inspired by Mere Sapno Ki Rani (Aradhana)

Song and Character Credits – All rights belong to their respective owners

Akash: Oh come on NK! What's her name?

NK: As far as I know, you can only ask one question when anyone chooses "Truth". I have answered one question already Bro!

Payal: NK is right!

Lavenya: Come on, let's continue the game. We probably can go for one more round before dessert.

NK picks the bottle and spins it. Everyone cheer as the bottle spins and when it finally comes to a stop, everyone looks in the direction that the bottle pointed to.

Akash: Arnav?!

Arnav looks up from the novel he was reading and seeing the bottle pointing to him, he looks at everyone and shakes his head.

NK: Arnav, come on! There is no one else sitting there except for you. It's your turn.

Lavenya: Yes! We dare you to accept the challenge.

Arnav: What nonsense! All of you very well know I don't like this.

Akash: But we've already picked up the chit for you! It's a dare - you have got to sing!

Arnav closes his book and takes a breath.

Arnav: Don't tell me you don't understand English!

Aparna: But Chotte, just play once.

Arnav: Maa, no way! I am not doing this!

Anjali: But Chotte...

Khushi clears her throat.

Khushi: Sorry to interupt Anjali Di! Let's not force Arnav!

She looks at her friends and continues,

Khushi: We all know Arnav too well to know he would never do this. Let's leave this!

She stands.

Khushi: I'll get dessert for everyone.

Just as Khushi begins to walk away, a sound stops her. She turns back and is shocked to see Arnav singing.

Mere sapnon ki rani kab aayegi tu (Oh woman of my dreams! When will you come?)

Aayi rut mastaani kab aayegi tu (The season of spring has come, when will you come?)

Beeti jaaye zindagaani kab aayegi tu (Life passes by me, when will you come?)

Chali aa, tu chali aa (Please come soon, please come soon)

Arnav looks into Khushi's eyes and seeing her jaw wide open, a smile emerges on his face.

Mere sapnon ki rani kab aayegi tu (Oh woman of my dreams! When will you come?)