Chapter 48

Luke's POV.

Mali and I embrace him tightly making him laugh uncontrollably. I miss his beautiful voice so much. I miss him.

"I didn't even realize how much I needed you." I say and Mali hums in agreement.

**
We soon walk out of the hospital. Calum breathing in deeply.

"Holy shit, being in a coma is terrible." He says and I laugh, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go to an exam," Mali sighs and we nod. "I'll spend the whole day with you tomorrow Cal. See you later." She waves at me and thanks me for sticking with her.

He gets in the car and so do I and I just stare at the steering wheel. Wow. I don't know how long it's been that I cried over Calum being in a coma, but look where he is now. Right next to me, where he belongs. Calum shifts around and something look wrong.

"You okay baby?" I ask and he nods, turning red and I narrow my eyes down to slits and smirk.

"You want to do the do, don't you?" I ask and he bites his lip and nods making me chuckle.

"Okay, let's go to your house." I say and I drive away.

I begin to get more and more excited as we got closer to his house. I tried my best to conceal my erection and it was luckily working. Calum was probably already thinking about it as well. We soon pull up at his house and I put my finger to my lips and Calum nods. I ring the doorbell and Joy opens it. She looks depressed and its making me sad.

"Joy, I want you to meet someone." I say and Joy sighs and smiles sadly.

I pull Calum forward and she screams as she hugs him tightly and begins to sob into his shoulder.

"My little Calum." She says over and over as she hugs him tightly.

She invites us in and Calum and I look straight up to his room and then at each other but Joy is too busy talking to Calum and made him sit down on the couch as they spoke. We soon grew a little bored and wanted to speed things up. There was finally a silence and I took it.

"So I'll tell Calum what's going on at school and show him homework, is that alright?" I ask.

"Oh of course, I need to have my nap anyway." She laughs and hugs both of us before retreating up to her bedroom.

Calum and I basically run up to the bedroom and I lock the door to see Calum still making his way to the bed. I walk quickly up to him and push him down on the bed earning a little squeal. I climb over him and put my leg either side his hips and his hands move up to my neck.

I lean down and place my lips on his making sparks fly. I miss his lips on mine, I miss everything. His fingers tangle in my hair and tug lightly making me moan a little into his mouth. He bit on my lip making me wince lightly because that's where Leo bit me. I also still need to get my lip ring.

I opened my mouth and his tongue entered. We soon got more hungry for each other and it got more heated. I feel Calum tug at my shirt and I pull it over my head and he takes his shirt off as well and we both randomly throw them somewhere. My lips connect down to his neck and I kiss it lightly before sucking on it making him moan. I remember exactly where his sweet spot is and I suck on that leaving a hickey and making him moan loudly but he quickly covers his mouth, remembering that his mom is asleep.

My lips travel down to his chest making him moan in pleasure under his hand.

"Hold on." I say making him drown in confusion and disappointment.

I put my music on the speakers in his room and a random song comes on. I soon straddle him again and go back to where we left off. My lips go back to his and soon, he pushes me up but his lips don't leave mine. We are now sitting up but his legs are wrapped around my waist and he's sitting on my lap. He begins to rub on me, making me moan.

Calum groans in frustration and pulls his pants off and I pull mine off. We go to our previous position. He continues rubbing on me. He then pushes me down so that I'm laying back and his legs go either side my waist. I wrap one leg around his waist and he puts he still rubs on me. Well this is a new position.

Our moans get more frequent and my breathing gets heavier. I soon flip us over and slip my hand into his boxers and grip his length. He moans loudly as I begins to rub and I want to pleasure him but I don't know how. He moans my name and tells me to go faster a few times. After a bit he finally comes with one loud moan.

I get off him and lay beside him, we both breathe deeply and heavily.

"I missed you so fucking much Calum." I say and he smiles at me.

He quickly changes his boxers and grabs some food before we just catch up. I tell him everything that happened at school and why I'm currently not wearing a lip ring and he frowns.

"I'm gonna fuck Leo up so badly, you don't even know." He says and my heart flutters.

I kiss his cheek just for the hell of it and we settle down to watch something on his computer. We end up watching supernatural together. I don't exactly watch it because I'm too busy either playing with Calum's fingers or hair and just leaving kisses on his shoulder and neck.

We finally decide it's time to sleep and put the laptop aside. I pull the cover over us and wrap my arm around Calum like there's no tomorrow.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." He says and I kiss his head.

"I'll skip just for you babe." I say and he smiles as I stroke his cheek.

I finally drift off in a peaceful sleep, proud that I can take care of Calum once again.