Chapter 5

Luke's POV.

I stepped into school and went up to my locker. I grabbed a few books and was greeted with Ashton waiting at my locker.

"Hello Luke." He said smiling and I smiled back.

"I think Calum likes you." He said as we walked to class, yeah no shit.

"What makes you say that?" I asked as we waited in class.

"I don't know he just talks about you a lot." Ashton said.

Even I didn't know this.

"What does he say?" I asked.

"I don't know, he keeps whining that you aren't sitting with us at lunch but only yesterday we finally told him just to talk to you and he didn't come back so I'm guessing that went well?" Ashton said.

I wondered if Ashton knew Calum was gay. If he did, he probably would be fine with it but I wasn't too sure still.

"He pulled me into the janitors closet... but then after that he invited me to hang out with him." I said and Ashton nodded.

"You do know that by like, I mean like like right?" he said and I my heart stopped.

"Calum's gay you know?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, I know. I am too." I said and Ashton's eyes widened.

"You two could be a thing!" he exclaimed.

"I ship it. Done, I have created a ship. Let's call it... Caluke? Or... CAKE! YES PERFECT!" He giggled uncontrollably.

"Ashton be careful not to swallow a fly." I laughed and the teacher soon came in.

As the day continued I got lazier and lazier to go to the party tonight. It was lunch and I bought a sandwich and sat down at our usual table. Soon, Calum sat next to me.

"Hi Luke." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back biting my sandwich.

Ashton sat in front of us smiling like and idiot.

"You alright Ash?" Calum chuckled.

"Oh fine... I'm perfectly fine." He smirked.

Calum and I just stared at each other before continuing to eat.

"You guys going tonight?" Ashton asked and we nodded In response.

Soon, Michael sat down with us and ate his food. We ate in silence besides Calum and I talking quietly at times. Ashton just stared at us the whole way and he kept replying that he was 'perfectly fine'. The bell soon rung.

-

I was getting ready for the party now. I slipped on a black beanie and a flannel. I texted Calum and soon he was at my door. I shouted to my mom that I was going to a party and she didn't really care. We got into his car and he began to drive.

"Are you nervous?" Calum asked.

"No... why would I be?" I replied and Calum just shrugged.

"Drunk, or not drunk?" Calum asked.

"Why not drunk?" I smiled and he nodded and smiled back.

We got out of the car and I swear music could be heard five miles away. We entered and it looked like every typical teenage party. Pheobe stumbled up to me.

"Glad you could make it Luke! Help yourself!" She giggled pointing to the drinks.

Calum and I looked at each other before making our way to the drinks. I sipped a little and so did Calum.

"It's so fucking loud!" I shouted over the music and Calum laughed.

"Well that's what parties do! Come on, let's go outside!" he shouted and took my hand in his and pulled me to the back where nobody was.

"That's better." He smiled downing the rest of his drink and so did I.

I felt the world begin to spin.

"Damn, I wish we got more drinks." Calum sighed.

"We could steal the whole tray?" I suggested.

"Ooh, I like naughty Luke." He smirked before motioning for me to come over as we entered the house once again.

We quickly took the whole tray and ran to the back, hitting a lot of people in the process. We sat down and had fourteen drinks in front of us.

"We should've brought a tent or some shit." Calum laughed sipping his second drink.

"Let's just crash at a motel or something." I said finishing off my second drink.

"You know," Calum slurred. "I really like that lip ring of yours." He said poking at it.

I laughed loudly.

"Why don't you get tattoos if you want to be as manly as me?" I said.

"Bitch please... you're... uh... you're more of a pussy than me." He slurred giggling.

"Then why did I get this lip ring? I'm punk rock." I slurred.

"No you're fucking not." He said and covered his mouth.

"Oops, I swore in front of a baby." He said.

It was silent and we soon both burst out laughing. We both he four drinks and were super drunk. I grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his lap, my back to his chest.

"You're really fun you know that Lukey?" Calum hiccuped.

"You are too. My parents don't care for me but at least you're here." I smiled.

"This conversation is getting deeper than Kylie The Slut's vagina." Calum replied making me laugh loudly.

I was enjoying this a lot.

I think I almost loved him.