Chapter 7

Luke's POV.

"I don't know what to do, seriously." I sighed.

"You need to tell him, Luke." Ashton said.

"But how?" I asked.

I called Ashton over for advice on Calum. I didn't know what to do. I liked him, a lot, but the problem was I just didn't know how to show it to him. One way was just to simply tell him what I feel but the other way was to just kiss him and not wait any longer which was the method I was leaning towards.

"Just say it, 'Calum, I like you in that way.' It's not that hard." Ashton said.

"Not that hard? I'm the one asking the person out here." I said sitting on my desk chair and spinning around on it as I played a few strings on my guitar.

"Well you need to at least try," Ashton said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Come on, pretend I'm Calum and say it to me." He said looking me dead in the eye.

"This isn't going to work Ashton." I said spinning once again and playing strings again.

"Just say it Luke. Pretend I'm Calum." He said again.

"Ashton--"

"No, I will not rest until you practice with me." Ashton cut me off.

"Alright fine." I gave in.

I put the guitar down and sat straight. I was actually going to do this. It was worth a shot.

"Calum, I like you." I said and spun around on my chair.

"Done, I did it." I said.

"You didn't sound like you meant it. Do it again." He said crossing his arms.

"What do you expect me to say then? 'Calum, I love you with all my fat heart and all I want to do is kiss your stupid plump lips and run my hand through your stupid, beautiful soft hair and--'"

"That's perfect! You just have to mean it and not act like a stuck up princess." Ashton said.

"I'm not going to do it Ashton," I said leaning forward. "Look, no matter what you do, I will never say it to him," I said and leaned back and spun around. "It's just not my type. I don't go out and pick up guys, okay?" I said.

"I'm not dropping this subject until you say it." He said, not budging.

"Well you might as well go home now because I'm not gonna do it." I said playing strings on my guitar again.

"Like I said, not dropping the subject." He repeated.

"Alright fine. But this time, you have to let me go." I said and Ashton nodded.

Oh god, here we go.

Calum's POV.

"I don't know man. Luke seems... too shy for your type. I mean, you're the typical popular, muscular type guy in this school and you're really going for a weak ass wimp like him?" Michael said.

"Michael, I called you over for advice on how to ask Luke out, not make me reflect on my opinions which are 100% true." I said scrolling down Instagram.

"Just think about it..." Michael said.

"Alright tough guy," I said putting my phone down and leaned close.
"You'd better start softening up to my crush because if you don't, you'll wish you thought different." I said.

"Oh is that a threat?" Michael questioned smirking.

I stayed silent but kept the glare, not being able to think up another point.

"Never ever sass me." He said.

I leaned back keeping the stare.

"Just help me Michael." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Alright, fine, fine. So, what do you like about Luke?" he asked.

"I don't know, he's just the most adorable little thing in the world and I really just wanna hold him and--"

"Alright, alright we're getting a little too into it here," Michael chuckled. "I think you should tell him what you feel and if he doesn't react, he doesn't like you." Michael said.

It wasn't the best advice but it's all I had.

"Okay... alright I'm gonna tell Luke tomorrow. I'm gonna do it." I said convincing myself more than convincing Michael.

"Well, good luck." Michael said.

"Why don't you like Luke?" I asked.

Michael just stared at me, not replying.

"Seriously," I said but Michael kept quiet.

"I do like him it's just... you it's hard for me to accept new comers into our 'group'." Michael said.

"Please, just be nice? Just this one time?" I asked.

"I'll try." Michael replied.

I remember last time, this guy called Dave tried joining our group because he had no friends. In fact, he still doesn't. He's that one guy who just floats around the school alone while others have their groups. Well, Ashton being the friendly guy he is, he tried talking to Dave and they became good friends. Ashton then let him sit with us and Michael said he was being annoying. I couldn't see why he wasn't being annoying because whenever he ate, he'd eat with his mouth wide open and he chewed loudly. He also talked while eating and whenever he laughed little bits of food would fly out his mouth.

Ashton began finding him annoying as well because he was 'clingy as hell' and whenever I tried hanging out with Ashton alone, Dave would always somehow appear alongside us, just like that and then end up taking Ashton away which was the phase where Michael and I got closer. Soon, Ashton came up to our table with Dave and Michael wouldn't even let Ashton sit with us so they had to sit with the druggies. The next day, Dave had told Ashton he was sick and couldn't come to school so Ashton finally sat with us again and Michael told Ashton to get rid of Dave.

The next day, I hung out with Ashton being as clingy as I could, the way Dave did and he soon got annoyed and we finally explained to him that that was how he was acting. Dave said he felt 'heartbroken' and sat with the druggies alone. And that is why I wanted Michael to be nice and I had to remind Luke not to be clingy.

I was sure that Michael would end up liking Luke in the end, I hope.

--

A/N: just a filler but the GOOD STUFF will happen soon!! I was about to say the juice will happen soon I'm sorry I'll leave now.

OH AND I APOLOGIZE DEEPLY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS AGAIN IN LIKE THREE YEARS I AM STILL ALIVE I PROMISE OK BYE NOW