chapter 30

Chaewon's POV 

We practiced a lot last night because I asked them. I want to rest today and I don't want to step my feet on school today.  I want to have a date with Minjoo but I know we have to go to places nearby since we still have to attend school the next day. 

I am still here in bed without Minjoo because my body feels so tired right now. I think I gotta rest my body before the performance. I slowly sit up so I can do my morning routine. Minjoo left me to cook for breakfast. She knows that I am awake when she went out of the room. 

I saw her cooking something and I immediately hugged her. I closed my eyes and smells her neck. She smells like a strawberry. I can imagine how beautiful she is even though I just smelled her scent. I heard that she chuckled. 

'Why are you laughing?' I asked her without letting go. 

'Nothing, you're just too clingy today and it's cute' She replied and it made me open my eyes. She's improving to flirt with me now. She can take my sweet words, she can fire back. She's not blushing so hard unlike before but she still does. 

'How can I not be clingy when I miss you all the time?' I said and tighten my hug on her waist.

'Remove your hands now Ms. sweet talker this is already done' I removed it and kissed her lips before going to the dining table. I sat on my seat and waited for the food. Don't call me lazy, I am the one who usually does this to her but this time it's her. Don't get me wrong.

'Anyways, I think I'm quite ready to learn now even if I haven't graduated yet' I confessed. I am smart that's why I kinda get how the company works and I always talk about it with my mom. If my childhood friends are Kang Hyewon and Kang Seulgi. My childhood place is our company. I always spend my time there if I'm not with the Kang siblings.

'Are you excited to marry me that's why you're rushing?' She smirked at me because she placed the plate in front of me after I finished what I said.

'One of the reasons, but I'd like to handle it so that we can move or make our own family' I replied and she blushed. Ha! I know she would blush at my family's idea. I mean who wouldn't want to have a family with Kim Minjoo? It's Kim Minjoo we're talking about men.

'O-okay. I guess you're that in love with me' She said and took a bite. I stared at her with admiration. In the future, I will always be there for you. I am going to take care of you and our children if you want more than two babies.

'What are you looking at? Eat, I won't feed you because I need to go to our mansion' She said and it made me back to my sense. I thought we're going on a date today? Why is she going home?

'Why?' I asked.

'Mom said to meet her today. I don't know why but she said it's important' She explained and I didn't let her see that I'm disappointed. It's her mom after all and she said it's important.