chapter 32

Chaewon's POV 

Today is the day we are performing. We are going to dance mid-time since they put the juniors on the lineup first. They have a curfew. Wonyoung and the others aren't juniors they are just a year younger than us so they don't need to go home earlier. 

'What are you doing?' Hyewon asked me because I am just on my phone doing nothing but scroll on Minjoo's Instagram. 

'Just checking my girl's feed' I  said because Minjoo isn't with us right now. Her friends will dance, I and my friends will dance too. We are in a different place right now. We are wearing navy blue suits because we are going to dance Energetic. 

'Are you being clingy right now? The Chaewon I knew wasn't clingy before' She exclaimed with opening her mouth trying to look surprised. This person is trying to tease but the hell I care. I am really clingy to Minjoo for no reason. 

'Whatever, where are the others though?' I asked I've been here alone for an hour already. I don't want to go anywhere. I messaged Minjoo but she hasn't replied yet. Maybe she's busy changing clothes or something but yeah I am bored as hell. 

'They are roaming around. Eunbi said that I should stay here. So, here I am talking to a dumb person' She said with her disgusted face. Don't get us wrong we are just like this. Like I mentioned a long time ago, we don't take everything seriously unless it is really important. 

'Have you seen Minjoo there?' I asked since she mentioned Eunbi then it means she was with them. 

'Minjoo is there but she's busy doing the makeup' She said and draw her phone out. 

'Okay, now let's play since it's boring here' I offered and she quickly agreed. We keep on playing that we didn't notice the others until they smack both of us. We stopped playing and rehearsed last minute to recall all the steps. 

'Now we introduce, the group of women who are leading the school and richest among all of us. Let's all welcome... Wendy, Chaewon, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Seulgi, Yena, and Yujin!' The mc said and we all did a fist bump and entered the stage. 

Our passion for dancing is unlimited. You can never make us quit dancing. That includes singing too. We can never skip dancing. We stood by and when the music started. Our eyes changed and we performed very powerfully as we pour our passion into it. We moved our bodies til we surpass our limits. We received loud applause after and I quickly scanned the crowd to look for Minjoo. 

I saw her looking at me so I winked at her. I can't see her face that much because she hid on Eunbi's back. Before we can go down I saw them leaving, they are the next after the group who's about to perform now. I rushed backstage to greet my girl.