SCP 2264-6

Cleance Level 2

Item#: SCP 2264-6
Object Class: Safe (pending monthly reviews)

Cleance Level 4
Item#: SCp 2264-6
Object Class: Apollyon

Cleance Level 2
Special Containment Procedures: SCP 2264-6 is kept at site (Redacted) in a modified containment cell located in sector 02. In a specially modified SCP on-site Doctor living quarters condo, across from one Dr.Bright. SCP 2264-6 is allowed free roam of Site (Redacted) as long as it is within her conditional level 4 clearance. Any off sites trips much be approved by Site Command and Dr.Right (Note: this is mainly to be able to provide protection, not to restrict.) Video servailance is to be set up inside SCP 2264-6 office as well in the Condo of SCP 2264-6. A security clerance level of 4 as well as written permission from site command is require to view any video's of SCP 2264-6 in her private on-sight Living quarters and only for the purposes of research. Standard foundation employment rules apply for SCP 2264-6 while she is working, with these notable changes.
- SCP 2264-6 is to wear a tracking bracelet at all time.
-SCP 2264-6 reports directly to Dr.Bright.
-SCP 2264-6 is in an approved relationship SCP 049. (See rules of fornication as created by 05.)
-SCP 2264-6 has conditional Level 4 access but is to be respected as a Level 4 personal.
-SCP 2264-6 has not allowed to have any power in regards to SCP 049, SCP 035 or SCP 2264 but is allowed to read file information and make emergancy medical decisions.

If any staff wish to conduct research on SCP 2264-6 they must first:
- Be level 3 security clearance or higher. Or have the written consent of a Level 3 personal who will over see Level 2 personal at all times.
-Must receive permission from on site command, Dr.Right and one other level 4 resercher.
-Have all questions pre approved by site command and Dr.Right.

Due to Incident (Redacted). SCP 2264-6 is not to be placed into a medically induced sleep. If for any reason SCP (Redacted) is forced into a sleep she can not awaken from she is to be brought to SCP 049 containment cell were Dr.Bright and Dr.Right are to be notified. All staff of section 02 are to be evacuated and the MTF is to be called in. If SCP 2264-6 begins to mention she is scared to sleep or to dream on site command is to be notified immediately and dream suppressants provided by SCP 049 are to be administrator.

Addendum 0.1
SCP (Redacted) is completely immune to SCP 049 touch and our allow moments of intimacy as per rules laid out by 05. Any personal with question about these rule shall be first instructed to read the rules and then told to speak to Daddy Love a.k.a Dr.Bright if any further question exist.

People if you have time to gossip and meddle. Then you are not working and Dr. Bright will become a dull boy.

Addenduim 0.2
Due to multiple attempts at kidnapping and harm to cause death one Dr.Clef is now considered head of secrutiy with regards to SCP 2264-6 and will be accompanying her around site (redacted). When Dr.Clef is unable to do so, members of the Red Right Hand or Abyss gazers with be a accompany her.

Cleance Level 4

Containment Procedure: It is impossible to contain SCP 2264-6. We are simply allowing the illusion of containment in order to retain some control of SCP 2264-6 and her abilities. Use of threats and harm of SCP 049 has been authorized in order to retain such control. Caution is advised as if SCP 2264-6 suffers a break she can and will cause XK-Class end of the world scenario, with massive extinction of all organic life in the universe. Her complete death with also cause such world ending events to occur. SCP 2264-6 can not be placed in an induced comatose state as it will result in her capture. Any discipline regarding SCP 2264-6 will be overlooked and permitted by both Dr.Gears and 01 of 05. It is highly perfered that SCP 2264-6 remains loyal and content with in the foundation as her abilities are extremely valuable.