Interview with Scp 049

Needed practice writing Scp 049 and this came if it.
_______________________________________

Interview Log 049/09/01

Interviewer: Dr.Simon Glass

Interviewing: Scp 049 (The Plague Doctor)

Dr.Glass: Good Morning SCP 049

SCP 049: Good Morning sir. Might I ask whom you are and why I am here?

Dr.Glass: I see you are just as polite as reports state. I am Dr.Simon Glass, Head of Psychology. I am here to evaluate your relationship with one Dr.Raven Crow.

SCP 049: I see.

Dr.Glass: You can relax SCP 049, I am just going to ask you some questions.

SCP 049: This is terribly inconvenient, I am currently very busy with my work.

(Dr.Glass is seen making a notation.)

Dr.Glass: Dose your work always come first?

SCP 049: But of course doctor, the cure is paramount. Sacrifices must be made.

Dr.Glass: Where dose that leave Raven in all of this?

SCP 049: I am unsure of what you mean as her purpose is quite clear?

Dr.Glass: Is that how you view her? A means to an end?

SCP 049: (sighs) My Raven is more.

Dr.Glass: Did you intend on a relationship when you first met?

SCP 049: No, good doctor I assure you my intentions were not but professional. Even as emotions began to present themselves, I fought against them.

Dr.Glass: Why?

SCP 049: What could I offer her? I am no fool, this life I have is not one that should be shared. None should endure what I have. 

Dr.Glass: Then what made you change your mind?

(Scp 049 falls silent a moment, clearly deep in thought. Scp 049 then exhales loudly.)

Scp 049: Raven, did. She asked to carry the burden of the cure along side me. She wishes to see my work complete.

Dr.Glass: you could have refused her.

Scp 049: Your are right good doctor however I could not bare another with her. It seems I am selfish when it come to her.

Dr.Glass: So you love her?

Scp 049: (chuckles lightly) oh no doctor it is far to early for such things. We are but in early courtship, such emotions are not even a thought.

Dr.Glass: So you have a deep physical attraction to her.

(Scp 049 shifts uncomfortably.)

Scp 049: She is beautiful to my eye, yes.

Dr.Glass: Is that the only reason she keeps your attention?

Scp 049: She gives me an intellectual satisfaction as few other have. When we work together, it....

Dr. Glass: Feels right.

Scp 049: (laughs lightly) Yes good doctor. A need beyond mere words, yet it is all consuming. Her mind is so bright and alert, it is wonderous to watch her operate. To see her delicate hands sewn flesh and right bone. (Sighs with affection) It is beyond mere words.

Dr.Glass: sewn flesh...

Scp 049: Yes, such experience in youth is so rare....so beautiful. (Scp 049 looks off for a moment before a small smile is seen.) I was drawn in by a promise doctor and have been kept there by her side sense.