Chapter 5[edited]

hey, I'm so sorry about not posting lately, as you can see I am not sticking to the posting schedule but I swear I'll try to be better about that now that exam season is over. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 5 

Lilly's POV

I jolt awake suddenly feeling arms around me, I start whimpering he's holding me down again, and I start crying knowing what's coming next. I start struggling, I don't want this to happen, I hate how he violates me. I wiggle around and start to feel the arms loosen around me I run out of the arms instinctively and into the corner. But when I curl up on the floor I realize it's soft, I'm lying on the carpet? But the basement doesn't have carpet. I realize I'm not chained up. Where am I? Who has me now? Are they going to hurt me? My breathing gets faster, what happening? I open my eyes but close them when the sun starts coming through the blinds, it hurts my eyes.

I hear a grunt from where I was lying before. I squint to make sure the light doesn't hurt my eyes, is that a bed? did I sleep on a bed? Then I see the big muscly man, with lots of tattoos lying on it. It's not Jonah. Who is he? I hear him growl and sit up. He starts looking around the room. Is he looking for me? Is he going to hurt me? It's happening again, I start panicking hoping he's not going to hurt me too badly for running away from him.

Jace's POV

I feel the warmth in my arms move away and I grunt slowly waking up. I remember what happened yesterday, where is my princess? Then I hear whimpering and I slowly sit up, I don't want to scare my baby. When I get up I see her curled up on the floor breathing too fast to be healthy. I get up and walk over to her, I just want to comfort her, but I don't want her to be afraid of me. I crouch down in front of me and pull her towards me but she whimpers so I stop,

"Do you remember me, princess? Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I asked quietly.

All I want to do is hug her, so I do, I pull her into my body again hopefully I'll have the same effect as it did last night, to calm her down. surprisingly, I actually got a full night's sleep last night and the ripper inside me is still silent. 

"not really" she whispered, 

her breathing evening out as she snuggled into my chest, it made me happy I could help calm her down.

"Well, princess I'll help you remember, yesterday I found you in that sick fucks basement and I got you out of the chains and drove you back on to the clubhouse and carried up here to my room to let you sleep, you looked so tired, but you started to have a nightmare so laid next to you so you could get some peaceful sleep, I didn't mean to scare you this morning I would never hurt you little one, never" I spoke quietly whilst resting my chin on her head lightly

"Jace?" she asks lowly

"yes princess, Jace" I answer, so happy she remembers my name and what happened yesterday.

"you were exhausted yesterday so I never got to ask, what's your name little one?" I ask

"Lilly" she whispers

Lilly, I love it, my princess's name is Lilly. It's so pretty.

Lilly's POV

Jace helps calm me down, it's strange I feel so safe around him when I fear people so much, particularly men. I like listening to his heartbeat, and having his arms around me, he's so much stronger than me but I know he'll never hurt me, I don't know how I just do.

"You need to eat little one, is there anything you really want?" Jace asks quietly interrupting my daydreaming,

no-ones asked me that in a long time, not since before I started dating Jonah. It made me all warm inside like someone actually cared for me, I look up at Jace and give him a small smile and he looks back at me in astonishment and another emotion passes through his eyes that I can't quite a place. 

"I don't mind, I'm not that hungry he fed me a couple of days ago," I say,

expecting him to drop the subject because I ate a couple of days ago but his face morphs into anger, does he think I'm greedy? that I'm fat? I start spiraling and my eyes start to swell with tears.

"no little one don't cry, I'm not angry at you, I could never be angry at you. I'm angry at that bastard for what he did to you. From now on I'm going to treat you the way you should be, like a princess. Now I'm going to help you to the bed so you can keep warm until I come back up with food, for our breakfast. You can come with me if you want but there's going to be a lot of people there and it's going to be very sunny and very loud, but do you want to come with me?" he comforts.

I don't want him to leave me, he makes me feel safe, but even the thought of being around other people makes me start to hyperventilate, so I decided to start here. I shake my head against his chest and he carries me toward the bed. As he finished tucking me in I grabbed his t-shirt,

"Please be quick, Jace" I whisper, not wanting to be alone. 

He kisses me on the forehead and whispers back,

"don't worry I'll be as fast as I can princess" and gets up and leaves the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1037 words)

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter I will try to be better for updates, I hope you like this chapter. remember to comment if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes. 

Please Vote.

thank you so much for reading.

Heidi, xoxo